15

ignoring dreams stare at me i helped Jshlatt Jshlatt groan as i walked up to Jshlatt as a loud slap was heard and dream body frozen and his mask was off with a slap mark on his face Jshlatt and quackity body also frozen and eyes filled with Suprise "dream if i see you here again and hurting Jshlatt  ill kill you this time" venom was in my used to be calm voice "YE GO M/N!" Quackity inspired by how you were treating dream dream groaned as he straped his mask back on and said "ill accept your offer Jshlatt bye" my wings were out puffed out of victory "YEA GET OUT OF HERE YOU GREEN FUCK!" i yelled throwing one of Jshlatts empty beer bottle by dream before he exitited "way to go m/n! haven't seen you like this in awhile" i smiled "the happy and cool fuck m/n is back then!"i smiled my wings still puffed out  Jshlatt only smiled at me "well we got dream on our side and your protection m/n" he laughed "'ya.." i smiled at Jshlatt  my wings going back to its normal state *butler mode* "anyways can you go tell tubbo about the event?" "ya" i walked down the hall beside tubbo he wanted to show me somthing as i got on a horse "do you forgive me? "sure why not" i said regreting i said that "can i trust you?" "yes" i spoke wanting to now whats gonna happen then his horse sprinted in a direction as i got the horse i was on to go "cmone boy!" i yelled as p/n ran i found p/n not long ago we rode near a moutain pretty far from manburg "what are we doing here?" i tied p/n to a fence near a skeliton horse "cmone" i saw the use to be dirt not dirt anymore but stairs i walked down it seeing tommy and wilbur staring at me "what is m/n doing here?" wilbur spoke "M/n!" tommy ran to me and wich i was hugged by the boy "hey tommy" i smiled weakly "hey m/n fallow me" tubbo said i was led in a room as i heard the door shut as i ran back banging on the door "TUBBO LET ME OUT NOW!" venom laced in my voice i heard something in the room as a man with pink hair came out 'fuck' i froze pushing against the door trying to open it 'fuck fuck fuck..' i felt a axe to my throte and threw on the floor tied by ropes "you bitch" i yelled trying to wiggle out as he tied my wings wich were not easy as for i was moving them every where seeing wilbur enter the room "m/n.." "dumbass" i said wich i heard tommy laugh in the back "your going to sta here for a bit he said coming down my height "just like old times you offend me by kneeling down to my height" i said annoyed a small short laugh heard from the men "anyways what kind of relationship did you guys have wilbur" the pink haired man said "well techno he was a hot person in lmaburg and i was a dumb bitch" "got that right" they looked at me "ill shut up now.." they started talking out as tubbo and tommy kept me company "HAD TAKE THAT!" tommy put down a card "you think you won?" i said puting down a better card "HA where are those five beef?"  i said licking my lips as i ate them they let my hands free to play but i stoped playing after that round i felt something on my back but ignored ituntil my wings started to hurt "OW!" i yelled seeing wilbur pluck one of my big feathers out touching and feeling it "do you now how long it taks for me to grow it back?!" i yelled as wilbur was addicted of touching the feather "sorry there just so soft" he smirked i looked at him "ayo tubbo Jshlatts ganna be so suspicious why we are not back yet" "oh ya" he got up leaving "HEY WHAT ABOUT ME??" "sorry m/n!" i looked at him walk away from my sight "that bitch" i mumbled wilbur was past out on a chair and tommy was on a couch only that techno person was awake "hey techno right?" i mumbled "hm?" "what are you guys planning to do with me "oh technically your our hostage" he smiled i groaned "untie me pls!: i said angry then he ruined my plans taking all the weapons here outside of the room and locking the door "dont think i dont now what you were going to do~" i growled i got untied as i spoke "can i at least slap wilbur?" "yep!" i walked over to the sleeping man slaping him across the face then did the mundle finger "HUH?!" "thats for kidnapping me!" i kicked his chair breaking ti making him fall over :and thats for being a bitch and plucking one of my feathers out!" then he started runing for me "FUCK!" i said runing away behind techno alright "children stop playing" wilbur ran to me anyway making me fall over hiting my head on the couch waking tommy up then techno closed the boys eyes seeing that me and wilbur were in a very impropriate position both of us blushing pushing wilbur off walking to the couch and sitting down traumatized then techno covered the boys ears "aww you dont like that darling~?" wilbur said "no techno ill cover tommy ears and eyes can you fight wilbur for me?" "ye" techno smirked as he ran to wilbur wilbur screaming of pain as he was being sit on "TECHNO GET OFF ME!!!" wilbur squirmed tommy was now watching laughing so hard you could see tears of joy and me  'god okay techno stoP-" my voice cracked as tommy fell of me kettle laughing ((heres a chapter :) ima go to the hero/villain dsmp book right now byeee my elfs!))