6

its ben a few weeks after that and m/n has ben feeling sick the flash back of the bolt of lightning outside of his window bothered him eret said that he has a prize for them all m/n decided to come even though eret said not to he walked down the stairs in a room with chest one said his name, but a heart carved into it, it had a golden apple? "uh eret the chests are empty" "not mine" m/n spoke softly "hey guys look a button!" tommy said OfCourse he pressed it m/n was grabbed into the wall his mouth being covered by a hand it was eret his left hand was holding there waist "hmphHHH" m/n started trying to get out but the male behind him did not let go until he felt a bottle to his lips and shiny water going in his mouth he started fading into slumber __-Eret Pov-__  as I saw him fall asleep i put him in my arms his legs curling over my body as i held him tight walking out of there with the rest as i heard a silent whimper of "m/n..?" i felt the boys head snuggle more into me i did not noticed but blush decorated my cheeks he was just so peacefully until i put him on one of the beds he looked sick so I told dream before I did I opened the window slightly i noticed some wings "UHHHH" "DREAM!" "what-" w/n wings spreader across the bed they were butiful to say dream was in a trance and so was i to snuggle up in them but we put a fluffy blanket over him and left we told Goerge and sapnap about his butiful wings. Sapnap saw one of the feathers since dream took one before we left the room sapnap pupil grew big as his tail slashed across the floor out of nowhere he said "birdy?" "yes bird sapnap" I chuckled "m/ns a bird!?" "yes" "the feather is so fluffy I'm keeping it" "NO its mine!!" dream yelled as they fought over it as a m/n stroll threw the corner then he saw us going back running "birds awake~"