7

m/n ran to the door on the other hallway since 'they' where there m/n turned the corner as his wings smoothed the turn his hair going one way to the other bumping into someone "AGH!" m/n fell seeing the man he still didnt now who he was it was George right? he crouched down speaking "dreams looking for you honey" "honey?" you spoke in a harsh tone you noticed you said that mumbling 'fuck that was supposed to be in my head..' George only smiled and said "i dont feel like making dream happy today" he picked you out as he tied rope around you throwing you out the window the last thing you saw was the mans smile it made you blush a bit you decided to run to lmanburg since you kind of missed the boys just a bit in your mind 'i hope there ok...' its only ben a few hours when you got kidnapped           '~Time Skip brought by worried tommy?~' "TOMMY,TUBBO!?" the two boys turning there heads seeing you crying "M/N!" you were engulfed by warmth from the boys you were...home "ok ok dont break my back!" you laughed cried "WOW M/N YOU AHVE WINGS!?" tubbo yelled in your ear as he jumped on your wing slaying down as if he was in a Hamock "jeez you to are like my brothers!" m/n laughed -tommy taking wilburs line :3?-   "stop you gonna make us cry" "yea right more liek you" tubbo shot back "HEY!" tommy yelled jumping on tubbo at least there not on your wings "M/N?!" you heard a familiar male yell "fundy!" you yelled grabbing the boy engulfing him in a hug    (heya i have not ben posting lately since my job is geting everywhere like when do i need to go? when do i need to work and my sleeping eeh im not even gonna talk about it)