16

Techno got off Wilbur Wilbur on the other hand looked like he wasn't very good, I watched the time fly by when everyone fell asleep and I did to at one point but something woke me up in the middle of the night techno look d like he had a nightmare he was drenched in sweat and he was breathing hard I guess tomy and Wilbur are deep sleepers I walked look techno as he looked up "you ok?...." he didn't speak but his eyes widened as he grabbed m/n by the wrist and put his hand on his face and closed his eyes ((techno pov I mite start doing this)) I looked at m/n his hand was gentle I felt the voices go away until I was met with a confused m/n I hardened my grip on his wrist until I felt calmer letting his hand go and spoke softly "sorry..." he smiled "it's alright" the males voice was calming he sat down beside me and leaned back to fall asleep and which it was short time until he did I leaned down to the soft bed  wondering what some things would be like until I got up and left tucking the small male in the bed before I left tho ((Wilbur's pov)) I woke seeing techno leaving and saw m/n on the bed geting up and yawning before walking to him cuddling him I looked down to see a blushing face "you awake m/n?" he didn't speak but his eyes opened and leaned more into my chest then fell asleep now he left me a blushing mess... ((a lil cute chapter bye my elf's!))