AH ow 2

you get teleported to a random forest you dont know  where you are you look around seeing nothing, you noticed to feel something behind you but you dont mind "hello?" "OW" you get a bang on your head "WHO THE FUCK" you turn around only to be met by a small brunette then wacked again "OW what are you doing?" they just stare at you then you noticed SHIT "OMG NOOOOOOOOOO" you yell as you know why hes hitting you the dream team note "IM NOT WITH THEM" "oh" you heard from the boy "big man we cant trust him' i noticed a blond haired boy hiding behind a tree "uh anyways yall now where i am?" "what-" the blond said "um i said-" he burst out laughing "uh" "y-you now your in lmanberg right?" you noticed a black wall but then you said something that suprises them "u-um whats lmanberg?" you dont know about lmanburg?" he asked suprised "well do you now what dream smp is?" "Ah yes i live there im an outcast dream team in curently trying to find me right now since i stole a netherite from them!"

"COOL!" the brunette yells you whispered "you both are loud.." "HEY i heard that!" "anyways whats your name person from dream smp" the brunet said "oh im m/n you?" "im tubbo and thats tommy the blondie" (hey guys im geting pretty tiredd atleast i gave you 2 not 1 chapter anyways bye my elfs!)