1 NEW NEW

bruh i need help :) also play song when i say to \\ you walked along beside dream as he smiled at you dream always was a good friend but lately hes been getting possessive...but i dont mind it as i gave a soft smile back we stopped infront of the prison i kinda regret helping dream since i have to go in a cell now "remembe ryou got us in this mess" you whispered he whispered back "but you always sticked baside me and agreed~" you slaped him well tried to since you were cuffed you walked into the portal as dream slightly came closer to you proctecting is what you too call it even tho it doesnt do much you instantly see dream getting taken away his eyes opened wide as you spoke "you separating us?" you had anger in your eyes "its less chance for you two to escape but you two wont be far apart" he smiled you rolled your eyes you then were grabbed fallowing dream you were thrown in a black box with dream but there was a wall but a pretty big i guess window layed in front of you two "i thought it was going to be worse" dream smiled as he tapped on the glass? thing he sat in front of it you remember it like it when your first memory of meeting dream ((time skip to tommys death)) you couldnt do anything as you watched tommy getting killed his screams hurt you, you never were a fan of the screams or crying you heard dream yelling at you your eyes shooting open "you alright i tried making it quiet as possible.." he grabbed the revive book putting it in a chest "so your just gonna leave him there until sam comes?" ((also this may not fallow the lore-)) "kinda.."you put your hand on the glass as he put his bloody hand and head on the glass you did the same puting your not bloody head on the glass dream flinched as he heard something break "i know sam said he would punish me if i broke it but i cant see you all hurt.." you ripped some of the orange prison clothing off rapping it around dreams cut dream fell asleep as you did it you walked back in your room laying on the floor you knew sam was going to get real pissed at the both of you but it was better if dream wasnt hurting you started humming then singing (play song now)

In the car, cruising around with you
And my baby, you know that I got you
Hit the road, I'm taking off with you
Not in a hurry, there's something about you, oh
Leave the car at the valet (cash only)
Check me in, pop the champagne (Dom Pérignon)
Pour me a glass, she's got good taste (so good)
Take off our clothes by the fireplace (sexy, yeah)
She looks just like a dream
The prettiest girl I've ever seen
From the cover of a magazine
In the car, cruising around with you
And my baby, you know that I got you
Hit the road, I'm taking off with you
Not in a hurry, there's something about you, oh
We stayed up all night and slept 'til noon
It's so nice to wake up next to you
Let's start the day with breakfast in bed
Think I'm gonna love you 'til I'm dead
I can't wait to buy you things
A brand new diamond ring
This is more than just a fling
In the car, cruising around with you
And my baby, you know that I got you
Hit the road, I'm taking off with you
Not in a hurry, there's something about you, oh
There's something about you, girl
There's something about you, oh
Something about you
Something about...

you heard a switch but you kept singing you saw sam just standing there looking at everything hearing everything "m/n what happened" im sorry dream "i happened" you looked at you he grabbed your wrist dream wasnt in sight or well his wounds so dream believed you did it your eyes watered as you felt s sword to your thoat and people whispering you smirked wide "everyone i called you here today as for our friendly m/n killed tommy" he had venom in his voice "anything you wanna say?" "say sorry to dream for me" you looked up as you said that then it all went black or so you thought? your eyes were closed you thought you were going to feel pain but instead you felt wind you opened your eyes it was a grassy field with flowers trees and...a small child to be exact it was drista she was killed when younger ((also you dream drista are siblings :) )) you ran to her as you huged her this was the best death ever "i missed you so much..." "hhehe brother why are you sad!" she put a flower crown on you as you layed down on the grass as she ran around you finally felt...FREE ((end of this chapter))