V2E5

Volume 2 Episode 5

***

Perhaps because it was an academy, Soliden's test was quite free. As long as it is within the time limit, the format and content of the test are free.

Of course, most of them solve the problem by exam, but just like yesterday's class and Religious Studies that just finished, there have been quite a few classes that require them to submit a report like a mountain. And she was outraged by that.

I'll just finish the test with a test, not a report! If you haven't taken the exam, don't say it. What is another note test that you've seen in your spare time?

Oh, it's dirty and cheap. She's the only one dying for nothing because of the teachers.

Professor, I don't just listen to your classes. I'm listening to as many as five a week! Five lectures that could also be called Devil's Lectures! Are you the Five Great Demon Kings from Hell?

She sighed and organized the messy books in front of her. But she's slave to grades. To write a report like a mountain, she has no choice but to write it.

"It's the festival soon. And I have to be stuck in the library for my exams."

Is this youth? Purple youth crumbling with reports, assignments, and exams? She couldn't forgive all the things that glorified her school life at this moment, whether it was academy material or pure cartoons.

Who told me that being a student is a good thing?! If you take the SAT, you have to go to college, if you go to college, you have to graduate, and when you graduate, you have to get a job! Life was a series of endless hardships.

Ah, she felt like she knew why the kids were getting married as soon as they graduated.

-It looks fun.

Do you want to do it?

-No.

Oh, you bastard of a devil sword.

For some reason, it felt like he heard a warning so Aki bit his mouth shut. So she didn't go out of her way to sell the bracelet. She doesn't know why, but it was really fortunate.

"Ah. I don't want to study."

The next class is the 6th class, which is three hours later. With a sigh, she forcibly turned her feet to go to the library, instead of the garden. Then for a moment, she found someone in front of the library's back door.

"Ah!"

It's Ashille.

She opened her eyes wide. As if her startled voice seemed to have reached him, Ashille turned his head.

Then the girl next to Ashille also turned to look at her.

"......"

Wait, let's just hang on... What the hell is going on there?

She stopped moving her feet in panic for a moment. Her head, which had been hardened for putting in useless new knowledge, suddenly starts to taut.

The library, the back door, next to the nice garden, a man and a woman, popular seniors. Is this...?!

-Confession?

...Don't steal my words.

Glaring at the bracelet, she slowly retreated back. It's dangerous. She's not immune to that pink aurora! When she complained about the depression of her school days, what was that scene like a pure romance manga?!