V1E28

Volume 1 Episode 28

* * *

As she stared at him with sharp eyes, Jerdine turned his head and looked away, and soon coughed loudly.

"Honestly, it's my first time speaking informally to a woman, so I can not get used to it. I mean, I can't."

Jerdine, you're still using honorifics right now.

When she looked at him vaguely, he coughed once more, and Jerdine nodded his head.

"...Can't." (see T/N at the end of this chapter)

At this point, she thought that Jerdine was a really tough guy. She can't believe she got only this much from him, after training him for a short period of time.

Yeah, you're having a hard time, aren't you? I'm so sorry. I don't know what I will think if I don't know you. But at this rate...

Eventually, she sighed and reached out her hand to pat Jerdine on the shoulder.

"Yeah, well... Say whatever you're comfortable with. Every time you try it, you must be stressed out."

I don't know, but maybe, it must be very stressful.

Because he's the kind of guy who has to do everything his own way to get things done.

Perhaps he was moved by her words, Jerdine's expression changed significantly. She nodded her head while wondering what's wrong with him.

"Thanks, Arietta."

It's not 'Thank you.'? Huhu~

She couldn't help the smile that spread on her face without her knowing, and she smiled brightly. Jerdine was embarrassed by her smile, so he paused for a moment and then smiled slightly.

Oh my God! You're so cute...

"But when did you start memorizing history like that?"

"Huh? I didn't memorize it. Even if I didn't want to, I had no choice but to remember it."

"What?"

Jerdine asked again, but she got a headache and shook her head.

"No further clarification shall be given."

If she explained it to him, he wouldn't be able to understand.

Even if she didn't want to memorize it, she had no choice but to memorize the war as she wrote it down in the novel.

Oh, I still want to rip my hair out just thinking about the battle scenes. But, that was already 5 years ago.

It was her first novel, her first feature, and her first BL. The feeling was new. She dared to write in BL simply because romance between a woman and a man was not fun, but there were so many things she wanted to put in. She had a lot of greed, and she felt like it was lacking a lot. At that time, it was a novel that she couldn't handle with her abilities.

So, out of the novels she touched on, the only thing that came to a conclusion and had been completed, was the Men's Heaven, where Edel was the main character, and which she thought she was currently in.

The novel was also quite long, very dark, and on a very large scale, but if you look at it, Edel is setting up a reverse harem anyway, so it was fun to serialize it for 2 years and finally finish it before she was in senior high school. And the novel 'Silver Rhapsody', which she had written right after and was about Pelbrim, was a work of misfortune that had to be done throughout the year when she's already a senior in high school.