V1E19

Volume 1 Episode 19

* * *

"But there's also Pezen Sunbae, right?"

"Still, our Kaya Sunbae is the strongest! He won't lose!"

Gid frowned and shouted. She internally agreed with that statement, but somehow, she just didn't want to admit it. She doesn't think Kaya will lose either, but she just doesn't want to agree with Gid.

Come to think of it, Gid had a lot of respect for Kaya. He is almost at the level of a fanatic, and it was because of Kaya that he got a sword and joined the Swordsmanship Department. Oh, so that was why he called him 'Prince'. To Gid, Kaya was a Sunbae that he admired and wanted to emulate, and a hero he had to overcome.

"You have to measure it to know if it is too long or too short."(1)

(T/N: 1. Used to encourage someone who is unsure if he or she has the ability or skills needed to do a certain task or meet a certain challenge to accept the task or challenge to find out for sure; "You will never know until you try.")

After throwing it like that, she saw Kaya coming up to the stage now.

"Kaya!"

She screamed and waved her hand, and Kaya, who was holding a sword in the distance, looked up. Their eyes met at the moment.

What... Is that my Kaya?

She looked at Kaya with a surprised open wide eyes. Kaya raised his hand and smiled. She should have responded and waved back, but she froze on the spot. Who's that?!

Kaya definitely has strawberry blonde hair and green eyes, and strawberry blonde isn't that common hair color, but it's not like he was anyone else with Kaya's face?! She got confused. Even though it was obvious that he would never be another person, Kaya with a sword looked the same as Kaya with his sleeping face and smile, but he looked a completely different person.

Who the hell is that sharp-looking man?

"Arietta, don't shout like that in the audience..."

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Before Gid could finish speaking, a shout erupted from the other audience. She covered her ears. It was the same with the two men next to her.

"Ah, women are scary."

"I agree."

"Agreed."

Both her and Gid agreed with Jerdine. With the ensuing loud whistle, the match began. The opponent was a man with a name she had never heard of. She looked at Kaya with curious eyes. Kaya's posture was not much different from his usual appearance, but strangely, the opponent did not attack easily.

She didn't know how to wield a sword, but she knew the mechanics. It will probably be over in one go. There were only four people in this novel who could compete with Kaya more than three times with a sword. Emperor Mikhazen, Gid, Helcine, and Pezen, however, Gid still has a long way to go to face him, and Mikhazen is a crazy jerk, so only Pezen and Helcine remain.

In fact, Kaya, who has been carrying a sword since he was three years old, combines his genius talent with his steady effort, and even at a young age, he made a swordsman, who handles swords for a long time, cry. It was when he graduated from the Academy and became the White Moon Knights' Commander that his swordsmanship had accumulated experience and reached a perfect peak, but when compared to ordinary students, he had no competitor.

"Ah!"

While she was thinking about something else, the game was already over. She blinked her eyes and looked at Gid. Gid just grinned at the look in her eyes asking for an explanation.