V1E29

Volume 1 Episode 29

* * *

The place that the three of them went to was, of course, the garden. Although she was somehow reluctant to go to the garden she usually went to every day, she had no choice but to do it. She was looking for Kaya.

"Is it okay to behave like that to the professor?"

Jerdine seemed to still be bothered by the earlier incident. He must be really curious. She looked at Jerdine as if to say something while sucking on the lollipop.

"Really? That question was asked by the trouble maker himself?"

"......"

Jerdine became speechless. Why not? He was known as Soliden's trouble maker.

More than half of the faculty had already had an argument with Jerdine at least once, and more than half of them had been carried away with their heads on the ground after a heated debate. She didn't call him a 'hell's dog' for nothing. In fact, she wanted to call him a 'crazy dog', but the crazy dog ​​was so overwhelmingly crazy that he surpassed it, and therefore became a hell of a dog. He never gets tired of fighting.

"I... That's right. But Lady Arietta..."

"It's okay."

In a tone of saying 'don't worry', she removed the candy from her mouth. She has been sitting for too long these days.

"It's my problem anyway."

Yeah, it was up to her whether she wanted to make trouble or not. For some reason, Jerdine's expression hardened terribly at her words, but she didn't care. Because it's true. This was not a problem that Jerdine should be worried about.

"......"

Putting aside the silent Jerdine, she concentrated on removing Gid that kept clinging to her to get a candy.

What the hell was this guy eating? Did you grow up eating only rubber?!

"Yay!"

Eventually, he got candy from her and Gid jumped on it. She made a face seeing that, but Gid didn't care. That cheeky fellow.

They said that you should give another piece of rice cake to the person you hate (1), but she didn't want to give him that big piece. How can humans be so mean?

(T/N: 1. It is advised to be particularly nice to someone whom one hates and keep on good terms with him/her.)

"Huh? What are you guys talking about? What happened?"

Don't stick your nose on it.

Squeezing his hand that rested on her shoulder, she replied.

"Oh, I was thinking about something else in class earlier and got caught by the professor."

"So you had been shot? Our Ari is not like that."

This punk...

She smiled pretty even though she was a little pissed off, and again slapped his hand on her shoulder.

"Of course, I paid him back in double."

The professor's expression was so funny. She really wanted to take a picture.

Gid stepped back as if he had given up putting his hand on her shoulder, and made a face when he saw her proud face.

"Villain."

"What?"

Gid hid behind Jerdine, as he had known in advance that she would hit him.

Oh, that annoying guy. He's so annoying.