V1E6

Volume 1 Episode 6

* * *

"Hey... Hello?"

First, she raised her finger and poked it on his side. Oh, no reaction. Did she poke him too gently?

His hair was blonde with a reddish tinge. Strawberry blonde to be exact, a rare hair color.

She shrugged and fell deep in thought. Probably, there's only one character who could sleep anywhere like this, and with that hair color, she already knew who he could be without needing to see the color of his eyes.

It's Kaya.

It took her a while to figure out who he was so she felt slightly frustrated, but she soon got over it. Haha. She's afraid she'll get used to this pattern somehow.

"But why are you here?"

Obviously, if she was right about this guy's identity, he should have been in the Imperial Palace at this time.

Isn't he the Commander of the Knights Templar? Why was he at the academy? And he's even wearing a Soliden uniform... Does he have to be a student for experience? Or was he undercover?

"Hey, hey! Hey!"

She tried her best to wake him up and ask him a question, but this guy never wakes up. Get up, please

I fell on the ground because of you!

"...Ah, really. You sleepyhead."

No matter how much she screamed and hit him in the side, he didn't even move. In the end, her goal went wild, and she got annoyed by the calm face of the guy who was still sleeping well.

You leave me no choice.

She grabbed the boy's cheeks tightly and stretched them out. His soft cheeks have stretched much better than she thought.

Is he not going to wake up? Is he not waking up? Why doesn't he wake up?

"...He's not getting up."

What a tough guy. It must hurt, she was sure it hurts.

Nevertheless, he did not open his eyes even though he frowned. It's not that the guy's white cheeks were already red, but that's the only reaction he had...

She was dumbfounded.

Ah, I don't know anymore. I give up!

She gave up waking him up and she just got exhausted for nothing. Man, this bastard, he's a tough guy.

"But really, why are you here?"

She knew he couldn't afford to be like this because he's so busy being the Commander of the Knights Templar.

She poked the boy's red cheeks and started thinking about it.

Kaya Eshden Ifzen

It was definitely that name. He is one of Panian's best swordsmen and the Commander of the White Moon Knights, one of the most elite. As for his personality... He was just like that.

What do you call it? He's usually had his mind somewhere, and he looks stupid, but when he grabs a sword? He changes 180 degrees. In addition, he had a much thicker nerve than other people, and his reaction was dull.

Mikhazen, is it enough to be able to eat peacefully even if you go crazy? Who said that this guy looks like a miracle when he sends sharp eyes in an instant just the moment he grabs a sword?

"Oh, come to think of it, Arietta was still fifteen years old. He's (Kaya) old enough to be at the academy."

Since he started at the age of 13 and graduated at the age of 20, he was probably just in 7th grade now. She guessed he's this free because he's graduating soon.