V1E3

Volume 1 Episode 3

* * *

What the Emperor had ordered was a menu that could be envied even by a Chinese emperor. The legendary course meal that collects all the seafood and delicacies of the Panian Empire, offers over a hundred dishes as a set.

As soon as she got to the table, she lost her temper and stared at Mikhazen as if to kill him, but Mikhazen just laughed as if he was witnessing something good. Son of a b*tch.

In the end, there were so many kinds of food, that even if she only had a bite of each dish, she still ended up eating too much.

Oh, she feels like her stomach is going to explode and that she's going to die.

She foolishly thought that she would regret it after eating it all, but she also wanted to try every single dish, and also, if she didn't eat even one bite, Mikhazen might kill her.

Considering that bastard's bipolar disorder, it was definitely a reasonable idea. It's possible if he was that crazy.

Oh, I'm going to throw up when I get home later.

——————————————————————————————————————————

"Arietta!"

Now she's going back home to rest her nervous body, but as soon as she left the Emperor's palace, a familiar face rushed in.

As soon as her father ran to her, he held her tightly in his arms, carefully parted their bodies, and checked her neck first.

Hey, Dad, I'm not yet dead.

"Fortunately, you're still alive!"

Because I'm not dead!

But when she saw her father looking down at her with tears in his eyes, she couldn't get annoyed at him. Yeah, yeah.

Her only problem is that her father, with a cool rationality, and also one of the best people in this Empire that even that crazy Emperor can never touch, will be ruined three years from now... With Edel...

No! I will not let him be taken away! My dad is mine!

"What did the Emperor say? You weren't sentenced to death, were you? What? Did he just beat you?"

...Her father's words made her realize how the crazy Emperor was perceived. Her head started throbbing. What's more troubling, of course, is the fact that all those questions are mostly possible enough to happen.

"I haven't been sentenced to death, and I haven't been hit. And Dad, what the hell did you say to the Emperor?!"

Her father shrank heavily at her rant. Her depressed father grunts and strangely looks away.

"Well, that's... Um..."

"Tell me."

With her arms crossed, she's ready to listen to anything.

She even gave a generous smile. Of course, her father didn't believe it, but she still wants to hear what he had said to Mikhazen from his own mouth.

"...I told him that my daughter has become so strange lately. That she no longer listens to me. That she only cries..."

So the cause was what she had been doing for the past week?

"Is that all?"

"Uh, yeah!"

"Really?"

"Uh... Yes."

Seeing her asking questions with a gentle smile, she also checked to see if her father was getting more anxious.