V1E24

Volume 1 Episode 24

* * *

Oh, looking at it again, his impression is really mean. Pezen was always frowning to the point where she wanted to press the middle of his forehead with her finger and felt the urge to say, 'Stretch out your forehead!' No, it's because his eyes are more mean than that.

She seemed to understand why crying children stopped crying just by looking at Pezen's face. It's scary to look at his face even if he doesn't say a word. It's shocking and terrifying, really.

Normally around this time, she'd have a hard time holding that kind of gaze, so she'd turn her eyes away or say anything casually. As expected, there was no such thing when it came to Pezen. She watched Pezen's face with a more innocent smile. To be honest, he is more handsome than she imagined. While writing, she used to think about what a good-looking but scary-looking appearance looked like, but when she saw the actual beauty that was much better embodied, she couldn't help but admire it. She doesn't know who made it real, but it's amazing.

No matter how much she imagined it, it is difficult to extract it so perfectly. Is it because of his eyebrows? No. As expected, it's because of the eyes. On top of that, it was even more so because he was frowning like a habit.

If she looked at his face alone, he looks like the crazy dog Mikhazen ​​that is no less beautiful, but his charm was that his real personality was not that mean.

Perfect knight. Pezen was such a man.

Even if he doesn't have chivalry, he is a man who makes and protects chivalry himself. He has good manners, good personality, and his appearance is not bad enough. On the contrary, this one is so handsome that she is terrified of his mean eyes, and the mean impression he put on ruined everything.

The children cried, the women avoided, and the elders trembled.

"Sunbae!"

If she went on like this, she thought the day would end with just a look at Pezen's face, so she finally opened her mouth first. Fortunately, he is not the one who does not answer no matter how much he was called, so Pezen quickly responded.

"Yes?"

She smiled brightly.

"You're so handsome!"

He's really handsome. Actually, I'm so proud.

If she could only shout that he is her novel's character, she wanted to brag about it. She always felt that way whenever she saw the men every time she met them, but now she feels that way the most. Is there nowhere to be proud of? Ha. Should she go to the bamboo forest? The king's ears are donkey ears!!

"......?"

Perhaps her words were shocking, Pezen made a face, with a look that what she said was unbelievable. Wow, that's scary. She was so frightened that she thought he would have been angry had it not been for knowing and seeing the truth. Knowing and seeing like this is scary enough for her, but she wonders if other people would be terrified. Ha.

I'm sorry, Oppa.

"Are you kidding me now?"

She didn't think she was kidding. Why? She's serious.

Well, he probably often hears lines like, 'You look like a corpse.', 'You look like a lion from hell.', 'Please, spare my life and save me this once.' 'I'm sorry, I don't know what I did wrong, but please don't hit me.'

It would have been a bit shocking for Pezen, who lives only by hearing the same lines. But... She meant it!

"Oh, Sunbae, don't you believe me? Do I look like I'm joking right now?"