V1E27

Volume 1 Episode 27

* * *

"You're not saying I'm the hero, are you?"

-That's right.

She looked away for a moment with a smile on her face.

Well.. Umm...

"Yeah, I see."

Yeah, well, that's possible. There is no righteous deceiver like her who prays hard to the Lord. It seems that the Lord told her to eat this old-fashioned thing because she prayed too hard.

"Thank you for the compliment, then bye."

She concentrated on waking up from her sleep. As expected, she can come out immediately just by realizing that this place is not real as it was set up that way. Still, she didn't like the dirty feeling of having a heavy head when she forced herself to wake up.

Oh really. Is it a holy sword? It comes into other people's heads at will, ah.

-No, wait a minute!

Just as she woke up from sleep, she got up and was about to leave the building, but suddenly she heard a voice ringing in her head. Telepathy. She looked around with annoyance. The inside of the building is visible in the sunlight pouring through the open door. Beyond that, she found a sword beautifully stuck on the floor in an ancient pattern drawn in a circle in the middle.

That's him. Achilles.

"Why?"

The black design was prettier than she thought. It's good for decoration and for foam measurement, but it also has excellent performance. It seemed that the setting was applied as it was.

She didn't even think about it, but the appearance was so great that it made her cringe for a while. If she just pulls it out and sells it anywhere, she'll just get rich.

-Won't you sign a contract with me?

Maybe it was beyond his expectations that she was going to leave right away, but she could feel a sense of embarrassment in the vibrating blade. She replied with a sulky expression.

"Why would I?"

-......

She didn't need a sword because she was an ordinary noble girl, and not a swordsman. Besides, it wasn't a normal sword that anyone could carry, it was a Holy Sword that God made for Himself, and then struck it down because of his childish personality.

As such, he was so restrictive that the penalty for qualifications was enough to fill a full page of A4 paper. Let's see, maybe in Silver Rhapsody, Achilles is a great boy, and he's trying to convince him that someone with the energy to be a great hero like him can use him, and the naive Pelbrim doesn't know anything about it.

First of all, the terms of the contract is the problem. Achilles is proud of being a Holy Sword, so he never lets humans use him.

First of all, the basics were half the life of the contractor, right?

She remembered that and frowned. She's not going to conquer the world, so why would she cut her life in half to get that one? That's crazy.

"If I sign a contract with you, what will you give me? Do you have anything good? I would not if there was none."

Yeah, to be honest, why would I sign a contract with you if I didn't get any benefit?

A contract was supposed to have a bond between the two parties.