Chapter 8: Such A Good Day

Kate's P.O.V

"I'm telling you it looked like this"

I grab the yellow man figurine I had made and waved it rapidly in front of the groups face. The moment was fast enough to be able to see the figure its self but not a make out any details, besides the color and shape.

I tried to explain it a couple of times but it was like: one they didn't believe me or two, I was not explaining it correctly and was maybe confusing them. I thought using visual representation would help make things clearer, but judging by the look on their faces, they are just as confused, if not more.

Clint looked at me like I have gone crazy, Peter was trying to figure how I made a yellow figure and how the head popped off, and Yelena was just laughing when the head hit Peter when it popped off.

"How did none of you hear what I just said?" I huffed.

"I've been zoned out for the last two and a half hours, sorry." Peter sounded genuinely apologetic.

"I got distracted about halfway through" shrugged Clint.

"Ignoring you was a conscious decision" smiled Yelena.

"Am I the only one taking this seriously"

"No, of course not. Im on your side Kate you know that. Now let me see if I understood what you just said" Clint cleared his throat, leaning forward while he sat on the couch. "You decided to follow y/n all the way to the bridge and try to talk to her into giving you answers, then before you have time to capture her this yellow man came in and started beating up y/n."

"Yess" I sigh in relief that he finally got it.

"And the reason why you couldn't get an actual description of the figure is because he was... vibrating" he took the figure from me and began shaking it.

"Yes, that is exactly what happened" she sat back down, waiting for the other to grasp the information. "Y/n isn't from this world like I had mention to you, Clint. And who ever that figure was followed her here, and there might be more"

"So are they from another world, like aliens" Peter chimed in.

"No Peter Parker y/n is from another world, like Harry Potter"

"No yelena... well yes... but no. She's not from Harry Potter, but a different world thats not ours. The reason why none of us could find any information on y/n, no birth records, criminal history, anything because she doesn't exist here in this world."

"So how did she get here. Dose she have superpowers. Can she make portals like America Chavez." Clint asked.

"I don't know"  I sighed letting my head hang between my shoulders. I really hated that I didn't know anything about y/n.

"She doesn't have powers" Yelena spoke up. I raised my head.

"How do you know?" I raised a brow.

"I had dinner with her, remember. You two were literally there stalking us." Yelena pointed between Clint and I. "She doesn't have powers, but she is good with weapons and combat. She's also-"

"But that doesn't explain how she's here"

"Clint barton I let you live last time. If you interrupt me again I might take it back and kill you again" Yelena rolled her eyes. "Like master and student always interrupting. How Natasha put up with you I don't know" Yelena began muttering to herself.

"Yelena, focus. Tell us more,"

"Sure" she shrugged. "If you beg"

"what?" I said.