Chapter 1: Let Me Tell You A Story

Y/n's P.O.V

The sounds of blood dripping onto the stone ground was the only sound my ears were able to pick up. So much blood loss there were pools all around me. Some barley drying, others still filling with each slow drop. Light breaths, almost inaudible, and the slow heart beat, slowly trying hard not to stop. It won't stop. I won't let it stop. I guess the freezing cold room helped slow down my death, so hey silver-lining.

These were the things I was focusing on, these were the only things that kept my mind sane.

Not because of the chains that were wrapped around my wrists extending my arms to the side mid-air. It wasn't how painful my knees felt as they pressed to the cold hard ground and it sure wasn't the arrows sticking out of my back causing the drips of blood to splash about.

No, what made me rage was the fact that I wasn't able to do anything. Helpless, trying to keep that hope of being rescued, and faith that I will find a way out of it. But as I slowly started to drift into darkness I began thinking. The same thoughts replaying in my head, over and over, again and again. 'How did it all go wrong'. The same questions, always searching for answers.

"Didn't expect some kid to be the one causing havoc" I heard the man chuckle. I looked up at him rolling my eyes that went unnoticed to the man known as Hawkeye. I scoffed. "You have your teammate to thank for this. You were sold out." He says, grabbing a hold of my jaw and lifting my head up. God I wanted to smack his stupid grin off his stupid face.

"She still hadn't said anything" This time it was Tony, the one I had remembered was Iron man. He grabbed Clints wrist and pulled his hand away from me. I moved around but the chains were too damn strong. "Guess the drug was too strong" he sighed. Despite his hard demeanor and stone cold expression he seemed... nice. If anything it reminded me of Oliver, or Bruce Wayne for that matter.

"You still don't get it do you?"

Clint reached for his arrow and quickly loads it onto his bow. He releases it but i'm quick enough to move my head so the arrow barley misses me.

"Come on, cooperate. Or what? You want another shot?" Clint angrily said reloading another arrow. I looked up seeing the camera on the corner of the ceiling. Clint follows my eyes looking at what I am seeing. He only laughs "What you think it can be used as video evidence?" he says.

I laugh.

"What so funny" he says.

"That your name is Hawkeye but you can't see that I don't give a fuck what you do to me." I said. He apparently didn't think it was funny since he decided to punch me in the face. Fucking asshole.

I let out another chuckle, clearing my throat . I looked up once more smiling at the camera. If I could I would wave.

"Hi Natasha" I shouted cheerfully giving the camera a wink knowing full well that blackwidow herself was watching.

"You still haven't figured it out" Clint shouted grabbing my hair. "There are no laws here that will protect criminals like you"

"Enough Clint" Tony says grabbing him by his shoulder and pulling him away from me. "Y/n we just want Loki, thats it. Tell us where he is and we will let you go. Forget any of this even happened. How does that sound."

"Like my trust in her... I'd say non-existent." I mumble softly.

Tony let out another sigh, taking out his tablet. A hologram appeared showing my record along with video footage of things i... did.

"Obstruction of justice, blackmail, defamation, possession of weapons... Manslaughter too, yeah? talk about the works. to think that all those crimes were led by a kid like you. And you seem to be enjoying every second of it... huh?"