I still tasted the wine on his lips while we kiss, I pushed him against the wall and kissed him harder. I tried to focus as I used my tongue to swipe over his bottom lip, Enzo's throat let out a deep sound that caused my clit to have a pulse.

I pushed him on the bed and straddled his lap, kissing him again and he allowed me to control the kiss as his hand went to my thighs and hips.

One thing I've learnt about Enzo Romano is that he can be both 'Dominant and Submissive' when he wants to.

"Elle." He moaned out my name as I started placing kisses on his neck going down to his nipples as I licked and twirled my tongue on them. His grip tightened around my thighs and hips, after doing all that I rubbed myself down on his growing erection, making him part his lips in a breathless moan, allowing me the opportunity to let our tongues meet.

I turned my head to get a better angle, his lips were sweet and addicting like drugs. I needed to run my hands all over him so I got off of him and my hands found their way down his abdomen.

Holy fuck.

I felt his six-pack, my hands traveled further until they found two deep lines that continued further into his towel finding his V-line. 

Fuck me, his body is beyond perfect.

I want to see his body covered in marks only made by me, the sound he would make when I would suck on his skin marking him all over. He was beyond hard and shifting uncomfortably. I moved my hands with the intention of dipping it into his towel to pull out his dick but he grabbed my hand before I could do it.

"Angel, w-what are you doing?" He asked in a groan.

"Let me please you." I said biting my lips seductively. He looked at me shocked shaking his head. "We're not having sex yet, I promise." I added quickly before he protested.

"Okay, if you're s-sure." He said and I almost rejoiced out loud. I went on my my knees pushing away the towel and holy fuck...

I- 

Whew chile, that dick is not a dick. It's a fucking beast!

He is HUGE, about 9 inches, I could see the veins lined out and the pink tip leaking with pre-cum. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and trust me I've seen a lot on pornhub

Nobody could tell me otherwise.

His massive dick came out slapping against his abdomen and I took a hold of it. My hands barely fit around it as I swiped my thumb over the pre-cum licking my lips while stroking him. "So big." I said inching closer and ran my nose along his length, he shivered in response. I finally wrapped my lips around his tip, dragging my tongue along the slit and he hissed making me moan in satisfaction. 

I love the way he tastes for sure.

I took him deep into my mouth until I couldn't fit him anymore. "Elle, please don't stop." He rasps out and I held myself down for a few seconds before pulling up my head for air using my hand to stroke what couldn't fit at the same time.

"Fuck, that f-feels so good angel." He groaned out, I felt myself dripping from the huskiness of his voice and I swirl my tongue around his tip multiple times then go back taking him deep down my throat while I hollow my cheeks and he moaned gripping the bed sheets tighter. I looked up through my lashes to see him staring at me with lust-filled eyes, I could see droplets of sweat on his tanned skin, he looked so handsome moaning that my pussy started pulsating harder. 

I reached my hands inside my pantie feeling incredibly wet at the sexy sight in front of me. I took him out of my mouth leaving it full of my saliva while stroking my pussy. The head of his dick is so fucking pretty, I wish I could bite it off.