~Tongue Tied: Part Two~

(When you get the time, go check out the MAP it's so cool- its Bbh AND Skeppy approved!)

|~SKEPPY'S POV~|

Skeppy smiled, reading Bad's texts once more. "He told me he loves me," Skeppy thought, "But what did he mean? What did I mean? I'm a wooden ruler, not a bendy one! ...right?"

Skeppy shook his head, trying to forget about it. He shut off his monitor and muted his phone, hopping into bed. He grabbed a pillow and hugged it tightly, rubbing his head on it. He wished it was Bad...

The next morning, Skeppy woke up with a smile upon his face. He'd realised how he truly felt about Bad, and decided that it was time to do something about it. He dug around in his closet until he found a bendy ruler. He threw away his straight ruler to make room for the bendy one, which he placed on a shelf. 

Skeppy grabbed his phone, quickly opening up his chat with Bad.

Muffin Man <3
------------------

                                  You
                                  BDA
                                  BAD
                                  BADDD
                                  WAKE UP

Muffin Man <3
oh my goodness 
whats wrong?
                                 You
                                 YAY UR AWAEK
                                 ok cal me
Muffin Man <3
wait why
                                 You
                                 FINE
                                 ILL DO IT MYSLEF

 ------------------------------------------

Skeppy immediately called Bad, and Bad answered just as quickly.

"Bad! Listen! I need to tell you something!" Skeppy's voice showed no aggression, just happiness.

"I-i need to tell you something too!" Bad said over the phone, he sounded a bit worried.

"Well, what is it?"

"Y-you go first, I-i don't wanna be rude, you're the one who called me, anyway"

"Okay," Skeppy said quietly, "Ba- actually, is it okay for me to call you Darryl?"

"Yeah"

"Darryl, we've known each other for so long..." Skeppy wondered if Bad would realise what he'd said.

"Your heart's been aching but, you're too shy to say it?" Bad said, with a confused tone.

"Darryl, I think we both know what's going on," He tried not to laugh, "We know the game and we're gonna play it!"

"Zak, if you ask me how i'm feeling, don't tell me you're too blind to see!"

Skeppy smiled, "Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down~"

"Never gonna run around and desert you!"

Skeppy couldn't help but burst into laughter, and neither could Bad.

Eventually they calmed down.

"Okay, but seriously, don't take me tongue tied, I love you."

"Of course you love me, muffinhead, you're my best friend!"

"No, Darryl, I mean I love you, more tha- more that a friend would," Skeppy wished he wasn't wearing a hoodie.

Bad was silent.

"I.. i'd do anything to take a ride with you, Darryl, but if you don't feel the same way, th-then that's fine..."

"I don't need a dating app, because i've got a Candy Crush on you!" Bad giggled.

Skeppy smiled, happy to know that Bad felt the same way.

"Of course I love you back, Geppy! You keep the doctor away, you're my apple every day!"

"Wait- no fair! I didn't say we could sing your song!"

END

(if only i'd have posted this on april fools day- oh well. SPOT ALL THE REFERENCES LOL)