"Wattpad Fanfics?"

(yay no more fourth wall! also in the story skeppy and bad are streaming- bad sharing his screen. also tw: slight mention of suicide.)

"So you're telling me you read that junk?" Skeppy yelled, looking at Bad's screen. On Bad's screen was a fanfiction that he hadn't closed. 

"I-i was just curious!" Bad replied, trying to hide the title of the fanfiction.

Skeppy narrowed his eyes, "What are you hiding?"

"N-nothing!" Bad tried to close the tab, failing to do so in time.

Skeppy read the title out loud, "the universe means you... a skephalo fanfic!?"

"I was looking for one to read on stream, it-it's not like I enjoy reading about a world where i'm trying to commit suicide!" Bad yelled, not closing the tab.

Skeppy read the paragraph that was on the screen.

...

"Hey Bad, why am I sitting on a rooftop confessing my 'love' to you?"

"I don't know! Ask the writer, not me muffinhead!" Bad replied quickly, trying to hide in his hoodie.

"You know what, it actually looks like a cool story," Skeppy said, forgetting that they were streaming, "I want to know what happens next~"

"Geppy! No! Be a straight ruler, remember! We are live!"

"Sure, Bad, I am a ruler. A bendy one~"

"GEPPYYYYYYY!!"

Bad's chat began spamming literally whatever you could imagine.

Bad looked at the chat, "Skeppy! Look what you did! The whole chat thinks we're 'gae muffins' now!"

"Who said we werent?"

Bad hid his face in his hoodie again.

....

"Geppy, why do I hear aggressive typing?"

"Oh- nothing! I'm totally not signing up for Wattpad or anything!"

"Geppy," Bad sighed, "Why do you do this?"

"Only for you~"

(i searched skephalo tweets on google images lmao)