Damn!

She was also with Zachary, I forgot Enzo said they were dating. They look hot together.

"Sweetheart this is Brielle, isn't she beautiful?" She introduced us smiling at her daughter. 

"Yeah stunning, I'm almost jealous." She whispered over to me and I laughed.

"How did Zo end up with such a beautiful woman. I mean, not to sound disrespectful but his last girlfriend wasn't even half this pretty with her gold digging ass." She said winking at me and that got me blushing. 

Damn these people are blunt. 

"Hi I'm Sophie, his favorite sibling." She said while hugging me and I hugged back.

"Don't listen to her, Enzo doesn't have a favorite." Lillian said giving her a stern look.

"Nice to meet you." I said putting my hair behind my ears.

"Oh and this is my boyfriend Zachary." She said pulling him beside her.

"I already met her tesoro, Enzo introduced us. Hello again Bri." He said smiling at her lovingly then looking over to me smiling a bit. Wow this is the first I've seen him smile that much and he looks at her with so much love that you can actually feel it.

"You didn't tell me." She said pouting at him and he chuckled pecking her lips saying, "You know damn well I'm not gonna tell you Enzo's business no matter how much I love you." She huffed turning back to me.

Too much PDA. 

My poor innocent eyes.

"Lovely to meet you though, hope we can meet up for lunch sometime?" She said hesitantly, maybe thinking I wouldn't want to.

"Of course just take my number and contact me." I said as she gave me her phone to put her number in and I did just that.

We were talking for a while until Enzo came to join us with two champagne in his hands.

"Ma, Dad is waiting for you over there." He said to his mom and she went back to him. He gave me one of the champagne kissing my forehead.

"Baby sis, I missed you." He went over to her lifting her up and spinning her around while she giggled.

"S-stop it Zo, you're going to make me puke on y-you." She rushed out saying while laughing, he stopped and put her down then bro hugged Zachary as well.

"I'm not going back to college for another 2 weeks, so we can spend time together." She told Enzo with a smile. I can see the love between them both.

"Fine with me."He said to her then turned back to me. "Let's get your tummy some food now. You're hungry right?" I nodded right away.

He dragged me to where the food was served and took a plateful of food for the both of us. He just had to know all my favorites huh? I thought to myself smiling brightly.

We sat around the table and started digging in right away, yum it's delicious. I must applaud the chefs, they did an amazing job.

Eventually Ally and Jessie joined us with the boys as we started to make jokes here and there. I still see Ally and Jordon taking secret glances at each other when they thought no one was watching.

I texted her wanting to know what's going on between them.