Epilogue

Katherine was cleaning up her bike when she looked over and saw Bradly pat maverick on the back and take his wrench from him.
Maverick told Bradly what to do with the wrench.

Katherine smiled and them, but she saw a teenage girl walking over to her which caught her attention, it was Amelia.

Katherine smiled at the girl and she waved back.

Katherine looked behind Amelia and saw Penny, she nodded in understanding and walked over to where her dad was.

"Hey dad..." Katherine said, gaining bradlys and her dads attention.

"Yes sweetie." Maverick said, the boys turned their attention to her.

"There's someone you might wanna go see." Katherine looked over to pennys car.

Maverick questionably looked at his daughter, he got out from under the plane and his eyes widened when he saw Penny and Amelia.

Maverick walked over to when Penny was, he quickly hugged her and they started talking.

"Hey darling, can you pass me that screw?" Bradly asked Katherine.

"Of course." Katrhine smiled grabbing the screw Bradly was pointing to.

Katherine looked around and saw Amelia was nowhere in sight, she quickly leaned up and kissed Bradly passionately.

"Ooo, I like this way of working so much better." Bradly mumbled.

Katherine giggled and pushed his shoulder, she handed him the screw and rolled her eyes as she walked away.

._______.

Katherine waved goodbye to her dad as he took Penny out on one of his planes, Amelia was walking around the base taking photos with her camera.

Bradly quickly scooped up Katherine from behind and spun her around.

Katherine laughed as he put her down, "Wanna know something?" Katherine was whispering for some reason.

"Yeah." Bradly whispered back.

"A little birdy told me that Phoenix and hangman got engaged." Katherine whispered quietly.

"Oh, did they now?" Bradly smiled at Katherine.

"Yes..." Katherine grinned.

"Well, am I supposed to be taking this as a hint?" Bradly raised an eyebrow.

"I dunno..." Katherine shrugged, she took a few steps back from Bradly and turned around.

"Do you want me to take it as a hint?" Bradly crossed his arms.

Katherine just shrugged and turned her head, grinning at Bradly.

THE END