16

Katherine dove off into the air and rooster put his signal on.

"Sir, we're receiving a signal form Roosters ESAT. There seemes to be a malfunction.." a man in the control room sighed.

"Have you lost him?" Admiral Bates asked.

"No sir. He's supersonic, he's airborne." The man turned, he was shocked.

"In what?" Admiral Beau asked.

"Sir, overwatch reports an F-14 Tomcat is airborne and on course for our position." A woman answered his question.

"It can't be.... It can't. Can she even fly that thing?" Admiral Bates turned around to Hondo.

"Well I didn't teach her." Hondo shrugged.

"It's chichao... someone get maverick back in here!" Admiral Beau instructed.

"Rooster I need you to get us in touch with the boat so I can find them." Katherine said, she flew over the snowy mountains.

"Radios out, no radar, everything is dead back here.." rooster looked around at all the dead controls. "What do I do?"

"Okay, um, we need the radio.. the UHF-2 circuit breaker.. do that." Katherine shrugged, she's only sat in the back of a F-14 once, and that was years ago.

"There's 300 breakers back here, anything more specific?" Bradly asked as he looked at all of the switches.

"I dont know.." Katherine sighed.

"It's okay, I'll figure it out. Just get us outa here." Bradly said, twisting around.

Bradlys eyes widened when he saw an enemy plane flying near them, "Chicago, tally two, 5:00 low."

Katherine's eyes widened once she saw the two fifth-generation fighter planes, "shit."

"What do we do?" Bradly wouldn't stop looking to her for answers.

"Just be cool, put your mask on. If they knew who we were we'd be dead already." Katherine shrugged her mask on so they couldn't see her face.

"Wave and smile..." Katherine panicked, she waved at the enemy.

Katherine decided to do some dumb signals, and once they enemny returned signals she was confused.

"Whats he saying?" Rooster asked, still waving.

"No idea, I've got no idea..." Katherine panicked, she did a few more signals one including a thumbs down.

The man made another signal that puzzled Katherine and Bradly.

"That one?" Bradly leaned backwards.

"Never seen that one..." Katherine whispered.

The enemy planes slowly moved around.

"His wingman is moving into weapons envelope... listen to me, when I tell you, you grab those rings above your head. It will eject you." Katherine said, she wants just about to defend herself with Bradly in there.