15

Katherine slowly started twitching her fingers, she could feel the cold snow freezing her body. Her eyes fluttered open with the sun shining down on her, making the snow glow.

With what she could, she pushed herself up and took her mask off.

She could hear an enemy plane closing in on her, it's propellors were smashing against the wind.

Katherine quickly detached her parachute and started running, she took in a sharp breath when she felt pain in her lower leg.

The plane noticed her running and turned to face Katherine.

Katherine sprinted for a log she saw in the distance, it was big enough for her to hide behind, if she was fast enough.

Katherine jumped over the log as soon as they started shooting at her.

She curled up close and watched as the enemy plane circled around to the side of the log where Katherine was.

Right when she thought she was about to die, the enemy plane burst into flames and blew up.

Katherine watched the plane smack into the ground and let off a harsh black smoke.

Katherine had looked to the sky to see who shot it down.

"Oh, no no no..." Katherine muttered as she watched Bradly zip past.

What the fuck was he doing down here?

Rooster didn't notice the enemy SAMs and flew directly past one. It sent out a missile that directly hit the back of roosters plane, sending him down, quickly.

Luckily he was high enough to eject without major consequences.

Katherine winced as she watched the plane burst into flames.

"Dagger two is hit." Someone in the control room clarified.

Admiral beau sighed loudly, another one, dammit.

"Dagger two, do you copy?" Someone checked in on rooster.

No response...

Katherine sprinted as soon as she saw roosters parachute, she looked at the sky while running, she had completely forgotten about the pain in her lower leg as she ran.

"Bradly!" Katherine yelled while running.

It took her a few minutes to get to where she saw the parachute last, and by that time Rooster had already taken the parachute off and stood up.

Katherine ran through trees and when she saw Bradly she shouted, "you alright?"

Bradly looked up, was he sure he was seeing this? Was he dead?

"Yeah I'm good you-" Bradly was quickly shoved over by Katherine because she didn't know how to stop.

Katherine and bradly threw their helmets off and looked at each other in rage.

"What the hell?" Bradly was confused.

"What are you doing here?" Katherine shouted, her leg was in so much pain she was taking it out on Bradly.