7

Katherine was in no mood to talk so she pulled out some cash and handed it to Penny. Penny smiled thankfully at the girl, but rooster was just standing, watching.

Katherine pushed herself up from her seat and brushed past Bradly. He doesn't deserve an ounce of her, never.

Katherine started up her bike and solemnly put her helmet on, today was just too much.

She heard the bar door slam shut, she quickly looked up to see Bradly standing right in front of her.

"You have no right." Bradlys voice broke, how could Katherine blame him when he lost his father when he was 4.

"What?" Katherine was lost.

"It's not my fault okay. I was 4. Fucking four years old Katherine. You cannot blame me." A tear slipped from bradlys eye, he licked his lips.

"I'm not blaming you." Katherine shot back.

"Oh sure your not." Bradly said sarcastically, "you wouldn't know, you've always had your dad."

Katherine's face dropped, she hasn't always had her dad. She was in a foster home, did bradly not know? Whatever, he has no need to know.

"You dont know my story, so just- stop." Katherine said, gripping to her bike.

Bradly and Katherine store at each other, they've both been through a lot, but at different times and with different things.

"What could've you gone through that was as bad as losing your father!" Bradly yelled, frustrated.

"My mother left me!" That was the first time Katherine had said that, and she started laughing.

"My mom hated me so fucking much that she up and left. Your dad loved you, my mom didn't." Katherine's heart broke, listening to her own words.

"Well at least your mom is alive. I have no one. No one!" Bradly shouted.

"My mom never wanted me!" Katherine started crying, "she hated me then and she hates me now, I dont even remember her! She's gone, and I lost my dad for some time too so dont even try and guilt trip me."

Bradly tightened his jaw, gosh they're both so toxic towards each other.

"I- i cant do this." Katherine muttered, she road off, her tears stung her face.

"Fuck!" Bradly shouted into the sky.

Bradly has been stuck in his emotions since his mom died. While his mom was here, he was able to cope with the loss of his father, but now that they're both gone he can't.

Bradly stormed into his blue jeep, he sped down the road and to his apartment.

When he stepped inside he just broke down, he leaned against his front door and sobbed. He wailed, "why."

"Dad please..." he cried harder.

He tucked his legs up to his chest in a tight ball, he's never been this fragile. Why is Katherine invading his emotions?

Why cant she just get the fuck away, maverick too.

The sun had already set by the time Bradly pulled himself up to have a shower. The first real training was tomorrow and he couldn't let his emotions get in the way.