14

Katherine signaled and was off, she sped down the runway and flew up into the sky.

The rest of the daggers were released.

It's just started.

"Comanche, Dagger one. Standby check in." Katherine said.

"Comanche 11, set." Someone replied, "picture clean, recommend dagger continue."

"Copy. Daggers descending below radar." Katherine said.

Katherine looked her left as they all slowly went below the clouds.

"Daggers now below radar. Switching to E-2 picture." Another woman said.

Katherine flew a few feet above the ocean, this was a real adrenaline rush.

"Enemy territory up ahead. Feet dry in 60 seconds. Comanche, dagger One. Picture." Katherine informed.

"Comanche, picture clean. Decision is yours." The same woman replied.

"Copy. Dagger attack." Katherine said.

Rooster panicky looked to the side, he's never really enjoyed flying over open water, not after what happened to his dad.

The tomahawks were airborne and heading straight for the enemy base.

There was no turning back now.

Katherine watched as the tomahawks flew right above her head, the sight was terrifying.

"Daggers, assume attack formation." Katherine told her team.

They formed into a descending line.

"Daggers set, time to target: two minutes and 30 seconds. In three, two, one. Mark." Katherine said, pressing her mark button.

"Two mark."

"Three mark."

"Four mark."

"Let's go." Katherine muttered, she made a sharp turn left then right.

These turns were tight, but she's got it.

"C'mon Kath." Maverick encouraged his daughter even though she couldn't hear him.

To be honest the sight that the place was at was beautiful, there were so many trees and it ws snowy. There was a nice river as well.

"First SAM sight overhead." Katherine said, she flew at a good speed and was confident.

Rooster on the other hand wasn't as confident.

They all looked up and saw the massive missiles, this just made rooster even more nervous.

"Looks like we're clear on radar, Chicago." Phoenix said.

"Let's not that it for granted." Katherine replied.

"More SAMs, three o'clock high!" Playboy said.