Chapter 3- The new allies

Start from the beginning

Lucas: Let's just say you're correct and I died along with Darren being a vessel for a monarch. How do I save him?? What does he need saving from?

Gabu: He needs saving from himself. He is drowning himself in self regret all of the time. When the monarchs were watching over him he had the highest affinity for the Monarch of the Undead which is why he is a vessel. You have to be there for him, as his best friend you should be there for him. The only way to have a high affinity with the Undead Monarch is the feeling of darkness around him and even depression.

Lucas: How do I do that then?? I'm just your average teenager working part time. I can't stop a Monarch who has powers over the undead. He would probably kill me on the spot.

Gabu: My vessel. Worry not as I will give you my powers, we were watching you three for so long and we had decided to give you three each individual monarch's powers with mine being the Monarch Of Ice as you can see around you.

He placed his hand on my shoulder and my body immediately flashed, with memories of the Monarch filled my brain as the hundreds of years of battling experience and IQ rushed into my head. My body felt new, it felt strong and it felt like I wasn't useless I felt like I can actually help my childhood best friend.

Lucas: So what's happening now??

Gabu: Obviously I will disappear due to giving you my powers and you will be sent to a different world in order to save your childhood friend.

My eyes widened and my body tensed I wasn't sure if I was shocked knowing that I would be sent to a different world or the fact that this monarch would disappear in front of me.

Lucas: I guess I'll say one thing. I'll miss you old man.

Gabu: I'm not that old you know, I'm only around 1600 years old. All monarchs are about this old. One last thing you should know, you would probably be worrying about language issues but everyone there speaks the same language as you don't worry.

He then slowly turned into dust and disappeared from the endless snow storm. The ground under me suddenly opened up and swallowed me whole. I fell head first onto the concrete floor of what seemed like Tengu City in DAL. I exercised my new body around for a bit before deciding to walk towards of what seemed like the eternal sunset for Tengu City.

Lucas: Haah it seems like my first mission is to find my missing childhood best friend huh?? Darren you better be prepared to be beaten up when I see you.

Rose POV:
I awoke to a harsh wind blowing on my face and I sat on a throne made of wind while someone slowly approached me and bowed at me.

???: It's good to see you, my vessel. Please excuse me for not introducing myself to you. My name is Henshi. I am ever so pleased to meet you, my vessel.

 I am ever so pleased to meet you, my vessel