29: The Reveal

Friday came a lot quicker than expected for the students. Jimin and Jungkook were busy playing in the music room while Taehyung and Hyejin were figuring out what to do.

"Are you sure we're doing this?" Hyejin was concerned but knew it was the right thing to do.

"Yes we're doing it and that's final Noona. People need to know about my sister and what happened to her. You said it yourself, you want this to happen so those people who are experiencing the same thing have the courage to speak up."

"I know, you're right. It's for a good cause."

"Alright then. I'll go ahead and send the document to PD-nim and he'll take care of it from here." With one click of a button, the story of Hyejin and Taehyung will be out to the world in merely an hour. Or less.

"Are you guys done now?" Jimin said as he sat down next to Hyejin, who laid her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah. I can't believe everyone will know."

"Well Noona, you're gonna be famous like us." Hyejin glared at him but didn't argue. She closed her eyes as she continued to lay her head on Jimin. 

"So Hyejin, you still never told us what happened the other night. Yoongi hyung came home so happy, although it was late. Considering you live next door to us." Jungkook teased, hinting at something else that may have occurred.

"Oh my gosh Jungkook. Nothing happened! We just talked, that was it."

"Caught in a lie~" Jimin sang making them laugh, "seriously though, if Hyejin doesn't want to share then so be it." He finished and Jungkook surrendered. 

______________________________________________

School ended and there were reporters everywhere. Bodyguards were sent in to get the four friends before they were trampled and attacked by students and reporters. Hyejin couldn't believe this is what the guys experience wherever they go, she felt scared and worried not only for herself but the other three. Although, they're so used to it they pushed through the crowd.

Once in the van Hyejin let out a big sigh, "I can't believe you guys do this everyday. That was so stressful."

"Oh it's always stressful for us. I worry about the fans if they're okay since I know people push and shove." Jungkook said as he settled in his seat. Their manager turned around to face them, "Alright we'll be heading in to work. Hyejin, you'll be coming with us as well."

"Okay then." She assumed it was for the article that was released so she didn't argue. She opened her phone to read it again:

Breaking News: Kim Taehyung's long lost sister, Kim Hyejin has been revealed

Kim Hyejin, 18-years-old, has finally been revealed and her beauty is just like her brothers. Now we can see the looks run in the family. HYBE has released an article, which appears to have been written by the siblings, about their family. To read the full article, click the link here. But to sum it up, Hyejin has been with their abusive dad for the past 10 years whereas Taehyung was with their mom, who obviously lived a flourish life.

Hyejin stayed behind to save Taehyung and their mom; she sacrificed herself at such a young age. It is heartbreaking to hear but relieved that Hyejin has survived and has reconnected with her brother. The two have...

"Hyejin are you reading it again?" Jimin peered over her phone and she silently nodded her head. 

"The comments are crazy. Of course, I'm not bothered by it but it's crazy how some people will do what they can to twist the story." 

"Well it is a crazy world we live in." Jungkook continued and everyone agreed with it. 

______________________________________________

"Hyejin! I'm glad to see you're safe." Yoongi ran to her once she entered the doors, engulfing her in a hug. "I'm okay Yoongi. You know the guys won't let any harm come to me, especially Tae."

"I know, I wish I could've been there for you."

"It's okay really." He looked down at her with a relieved smile and then kissed her forehead. Oblivious to those around, the maknae line held in their fanboy screams and were shocked to see what happened. The manager was surprised as well, but not as much. He foresaw the two coming together at some point.

"Alright you two, let's not keep Bang PD waiting." The manager said, breaking their moment and then they realized where they were and who were there. They both became tomatoes but Yoongi embraced it, just as he embraced her. 

Inside the elevator, Taehyung began to question Yoongi, as if he was the older one. Making everyone laugh, "Alright Tae. We'll tell you later okay? Right now we got bigger things to talk about."

"What could be bigger than you two!" Taehyung had his back turned to the elevator doors, so he didn't look to see who he bumped into. 

He turned around prepared to apologize, but stopped once he saw who it was. "What are you doing here?"

"Taehyung I'm here to see your sister."

"Well that's bigger than Yoongi and Hyejin." Jungkook mumbled to Jimin, who elbowed him for the inappropriate comment.

______________________________________________

Everyone walked in to the meeting room where the rest of BTS were along with Bang PD. "Welcome everyone, come take a seat. There's so much we need to discuss that I have already ordered dinner for us." Everyone was confused as to what was going on but knew to wait and listen.

"So first things first. We need to schedule an interview for Hyejin. Then we'll have one with Hyejin and Taehyung. Then the rest of the members will attend. So that is 3 separate interviews. And then -"

"I'm sorry to stop you but, why is she here?" Hyejin pointed to her mom. "Well we were hoping you could do an interview with her as well."

"No. That's out of question. You can't just ask me to have an interview with someone I haven't talked to in 10 years. Did you think things were okay with us?"

"I assumed so since that was what Taehyung had told me." Hyejin looked at him with a confused, serious look. "I'm sorry Noona. I know you didn't want to talk to her so I respected that. But Bang PD had asked if you were talking to mom and I didn't know if I should tell the truth or not so I said yes."

"It's fine. But next time, you need to tell me these things. I'm sorry but I won't do the interview with her."

"Alright that is fine. We can respect that."

"Hyejin-ah, can we please talk?"

"Not here. Not now." 

Taehyung held his mom's hand and gently gave it a squeeze. "Eomma, I think it'll be best for you to go home. I'll bring Noona home soon." She nodded her head and left the room quietly.

Yoongi was sitting on the other side of Hyejin and saw her body tense, looking at her eyes it looked like she wanted to scream and cry out. But right now, it'd have to wait so he lent her his hand which she gladly took.

"Okay so to continue on. Aside from those three interviews, we also need to carefully plan out how you two will come out." He pointed to Yoongi and Hyejin who were confused.

"We aren't officially dating yet sir." 

"The keyword there is 'yet'. I know you two will get there at some point, so before it does happen. I want you guys to post every once in a while, that you're hanging out with Hyejin. So the fans know she's been around you guys and that you're all comfortable with her. This will help ease the heartache for some of your hardcore fans Yoongi."

"Understood. We can do that."

Double checking his list, Bang PD continued on with the meeting.