25: Interests and Hobbies

Another school morning came and there was no Jimin or Jungkook. Hyejin asked Taehyung and he said they were sick. 

"Oh that sucks for them but then again, they're lucky. They don't have to be here." Taehyung laughed and agreed with his sister. The first few classes they had were slow, luckily nothing has occurred with the students. They've started to talk to Taehyung and Hyejin, as if they've all been friends for a long time. 

The two didn't know what Bang PD did but they knew the students were normal and being nice, also the principal was fired too.

The rest of the morning went by fast and next thing they knew it was lunch time. Taehyung said he'll get their lunch and meet Hyejin at the rooftop so she did as told. Opening the door, her eyes had to adjust to the brightness outside. Then she leaned over the school to look below her. Being up so high made her feel free, that no one below could touch her or harm her or even, talk to her.

She turned around and saw a table and the ground around it full of various games, books, instruments, art supplies and other random things. Looking around, there was no one else so she didn't know who brought it up. Thinking there was no harm in looking, she walked over. 

Some of the instruments were a guitar, a harmonica, a cello, and even a bagpipe. The art supplies consisted of blank canvases, drawing journals, paint and pastels. Then the games  were a deck of cards, Monopoly, and chess. 

But there was one thing that caught her eye, a camera. Picking it up she looked through it and zoomed in, then took a picture. She wasn't sure how to review it since it was a DSLR that she's never used before. Putting it back down, she then picked up the guitar. Sitting down and having it in her lap, she's seen Yoongi play it so she knew how to hold it. 

Strumming the strings sounded pretty to her, she tried pressing down on the fretboard but then her fingers were in pain. She tried again and pressed harder, strumming she felt a little proud of herself. Putting the guitar down, she then picked up the pastels and one of the journals.

Looking around she saw a pot of flowers and brought it closer to her. Grabbing a green she began to color. 10 minutes later, she drew a purple flower. If anyone saw it, they would not believe it was drawn by someone who's never held a pastel before. 

"I see you've been busy Noona." Taehyung said as he came up with bags of food.

"Did you do all this?" He shook his head and smiled, "It was all Yoongi hyung." Hyejin was confused as to why he'd do this.

"He overheard the end of our conversation and wanted to help. So he got a bunch of stuff hoping something will pique your interest."

Hyejin couldn't help but smile, thinking he was the sweetest. "Well some of them did but I can't just get interested in them like this. I feel like I'd have to take a class or something," then an idea popped into her head, "Taehyung, will you take a class with me? If you have time I mean."

"Sure Noona, what kind of class are you thinking of?"

"Maybe all?"

"Alright then. Instead of that, like I said how about you work at our company? There are various jobs there that literally they go over everything on this table. Our music team, the production team who works with designers and the music team, then we have a technical team who takes care of the websites and apps, and other things."

"That sounds good but I wouldn't work there. I don't want to work if I barely know anything about the job."

"True but who in this world starts a job knowing everything?"

"That is a very good point Tae. But still no. Instead, maybe I could ask Bang PD for help? If he knows of a career guide person to help me."

"I think the school can help with that one Noona. Go to Bang PD-nim if you want to have a tutor for any of the interests on this table though."