27: Skipping

"I can't believe I let you influence me." Hyejin was sulking in the art store while Jungkook and Jimin were grabbing the supplies. Taehyung stayed with his sister, trying to ease her worries about skipping.

"Really Noona, don't worry about it. Think about it, who will they even report to that you skipped? And you're on the good side of all the teachers."

"Way to rub it in I have no parents."

"I'm sorry, but you know what I mean." She nodded her head and accepted her fate. The two went over to Jungkook who was debating on which brand of markers to get. "Jungkook, why not get this one?"

"It's a good brand but for the price, no. On the other hand this one is good but it's not paintbrush markers. Cheaper but to get those edges would be hard in my opinion."

"While you two discuss this I'm going to look for Jimin."

Taehyung wandered around the store and finally saw him in the corner looking at sketchbooks. "There you are! I didn't realize how big this store was until I had to look for you."

"They have so many sketchbooks of various page types and sizes! It's crazy. Oh by the way, Yoongi hyung called. He said none of you guys answered so when I told him what we were doing he relaxed. I think he was worried about Hyejin."

"But why would he be worried about her? Right now with the time, she'd be in class so she wouldn't text him."

"Well I think they do sometimes. I guess today he had a feeling to give us a call."

"Alright, I'll let Hyejin to text him then. But let's get going so we can take Hyejin clothes shopping."

"Clothes shopping? What for?"

"For her 'muse' date of course."

______________________________________________

"Why are we looking at dresses? I didn't say I wanted a dress."

"Noona, let me do this for you okay? Now you just wait here and let us pick your dress for you." While Hyejin sat and waited, the maknae line went on a search for the perfect dress. Hyejin checked her phone and saw that Yoongi called so she called him back.

"Hey Hyejin, everything okay?"

"Yeah Yoongi. I'm sorry I missed your call, I was at the art store with your bad influence of members."

Yoongi began to laugh, "Yeah I heard about it from Jimin. I'm sorry they influenced you. I'll make sure to tell Jin hyung and Namjoon, when they get back they'll be in so much trouble."

"Oh no don't do that. I don't want them to be in trouble because of me."

"Don't worry about it. You're not the one who told me first, it was Jimin so if anything Jimin will be in trouble with Tae and Jungkook."

Hyejin lightly laughed and saw three pairs of shoes appear in front of her, "Yoongi I gotta get going now. The three musketeers have appeared."

"Alright, I'll see you later tonight."

Placing her phone away, she looked up to see three different colored dresses with completely different styles. Taehyung was holding a spaghetti strapped, A-line cream colored dress with some floral patterns on it. Jimin was also holding a spaghetti strapped, straight pastel blue dress. Jungkook had a long-sleeved black dress with some gold accessories.

Taking all three dresses she went to the fitting room to try it on. Doing so, she was amazed but questioning how, the guys had gotten the right size, considering she hasn't worn a dress in so long nor has told them her size.