E L E V E N

"Lemme show you the real stars later tonight

"Lemme show you the real stars later tonight."

She turned his face to him and gasped at him. His smugly smirk was seen on his lips. "No-" she pushed his chest, but he was already going closer to her, lips just inches away from his soft lips. "NO" she screamed, giggling, running around the car. His eyes widened as she was at the boot while he was still standing next to the bonnet.

"Do you wanna see me rapping as well?" he breathed out and groaned. "Don't be a bad kitten and come here" His voice seemed sexier that night, she was barely peeking at his face. "Look at me, I can't even run well, because of you" her voice seemed so low opposite him. She couldn't forget last night, it was like she grabbed all kinds of happiness in her little palms that he was giving her with all of his pounding heart.

"So? I booked a room nearby. It's just a few minutes away. Candle light dinner and some time with you tonight. They said they have this room that feels like you were sleeping under the stars and the moon, floating on the ocean. And with some music like our moods. Don't you what that?" he rapped like there was no tomorrow. She went speechless. "I- okay-"

She was gathering up some words to speak, she peeked at him, but he wasn't there. That's when she received a tight hug from her side. It was him. She jumped at him. "You so bad, you are running away," he said, his arms around her waist tightly. "Jin, I-I wasn't running" her face reddened at their closeness.

He giggled at her, before pecking her cheek with his full plump lips. "Don't you wanna go with me?" he questioned, his eyes reading her face like he was staring at her for the first-ever time. "Yes, I wanna go." She turned at him, and in no seconds, Jin placed his lips on her pouty ones. He nibbled her lips, making her question her whole existence. He was beyond her imagination. He was way more real.

His fingers reached her head, fingers brushing her hair, the way he wanted, the way she liked. His chest against hers, he felt how her breathing was going uneven, because of everything he was doing to her. The corner of his lips smirked, and his other hand went down to her back, pulling her closer.

They couldn't be separable for a second. They just couldn't.

Walking inside the hotel lobby, he said her to wait, while he goes ask for the key to the room he booked. She crossed her arms and looked around the huge place. Must be one of the most luxurious hotels in the city. They were barely any people, except a couple with their kids. The kid was sleeping on her mother's shoulder, making her smile. Imagining her future life with Jin.

"Em, Excuse me." she heard a voice, she turned to her side and saw an old man. She squinted her eyebrows, 'cause of that old man with the grey beard. She was familiar with the face. "Yes, ahjusshi" she spoke calmly. "How's the mirror?" He smiled, showing his teeth. Her eyes widened, and now she knew who it was. It was the man who sold the mirror to her.

"You- How? Where did you go after that? We didn't see you around-" she doesn't know what to say, she was going numb with his presence. Her eyes searched for Jin, he was still talking to the receptionist. "Dear, few questions are good enough if they are left unanswered. And I saw you two being all lovey-dovey. Ain't you guys cute?"