S I X

Doing her little shopping, she came back to her house, only to show her clothes to Jin

Doing her little shopping, she came back to her house, only to show her clothes to Jin. "This looks pretty good," said Jin, pointing at one she was holding. "Yes" she grinned, then folded them on the bed. "I bought the dinner too. Did you eat?" she questioned, staring at Jin. "I should" he replied non-chantingly. "Then shall we have it together?" she uttered, so curious to have dinner together. "Sure" he smiled, getting his plate full of food.

She grabbed her dinner too, and started eating just like any other day. They shared about their day, work and stuff. They couldn't wait to meet. Their belief was less but not zero. "It's a 5 am flight tomorrow. Will you still come?" She stared at him. "um.. I- I will try. I can't promise you" Jin said, looking at her eyes as they were losing hope. He was just playing with her as she brought some guy to her house. The jealousy was there in his heart. It didn't leave him yet.

"O-okay" she said, staring down. Just come. Her heart screamed in silence. "Don't wait for me. Just don't miss your flight tomorrow" he added, making her nod. "Yeah" she said, getting up from her seat. "Good night, Jin. Hope we meet tomorrow" she said, smiling at him. "Yeah. Me too. Good night" he muttered to her. He was just holding back his excitement from her.

Going to his bed, he sighed, staring at his ceiling. He really wants to meet her tomorrow. If not, he doesn't know what to do. He closed his eyes, trying to sleep. But he couldn't. He was just thinking about tomorrow and the meet should be successful, not like the last time. He set alarms, as he wanted to get up on time and reach the airport.

_

She turned off her alarm even before it rings. She didn't sleep at all. She was just overthinking about the meet. She knows how badly she wants to meet him. Rubbing her non-sleepy eyes, she got up and started her routine quickly.

After getting her stuff, she locked her house and reached the airport on time. She was more nervous than the last time. She waited with her colleagues.

"Jin, please show up" she murmured under her breath. She can't have one more heartbreak. She can't go without seeing him. But she didn't know that Jin was already there.

Rushing inside the airport, his eyes were searching everyone, wishing that he could meet her own shining eyes. His eyes were desperate and his legs were roaming here and there. Even though it was so cold in the morning, he was sweating badly. Can't he meet her one time?

Going to the reception, he checked if her flight had been taken off already. It wasn't. His hope didn't die. "I will meet you" his heart said, it was pounding with the fastest pace ever. His lips were saying her name. But he couldn't see her.

Sighing heavily, he walked towards an empty chair in a row and sat on it. Taking his handkerchief, he wiped the sweat drops off his forehead. His eyes didn't go without checking everyone. Only god knows, she was sitting on the other end of the row. They were at either end of the row. Only a few people were between them.

She looked around at the people. He wasn't there. Her eyes were begging to meet those sparkling eyes of his. She wanted to hear her name through his voice. She held her head, losing her hope. "YN, hurry up, man" his colleague came to her and desperately dragged her out of the place or else they could miss this flight.

"Wait" she begged, looking at everyone. He wasn't there. "No, YN. We don't have time" he said, bringing her inside. But she yanked his hand and stood before the guards. "Just two minutes. Please" she said, not moving any of her muscles. "YN, two minutes and you are inside" he said, shrugging his shoulders and going inside. She was way too stubborn.

And she waited for those two minutes. He didn't show up. Before her tear would drop down, she wiped it immediately. She can't gonna meet him this time as well. If it has to be the most unlucky person, it would be her. She thought.

She flinched when the speaker said her name. "This is the final boarding call for passenger Ms. Nam YN. Please proceed to gate 5 immediately." Jin raised his head immediately when he heard her name. He chuckled through his tears when he found she was here. He rushed towards the gate. He can't go without seeing her this time.

"YN" he shouted, trying to go inside, but the guards didn't let him inside. "Sir, please, let me see Ms. Nam YN. Please" he begged but they refused. "She is already inside, Mister. You can't meet her. We are sorry" they said, not leaving him inside. Understanding them, he stepped back from the place. His cheeks were covered with tears. He didn't see her this time either. How unlucky. He thought.

Wiping his tears, he drove back to his house. If he could, he just wanna disappear or enter into her world.

YN turned to the window and let her tears taste her cheeks again.

Why does she wanna fall in love with someone who doesn't even exist for her?

_

Opening his door, Jin came inside his house. His eyes widened when he saw a few of their relatives there. He wasn't in the mood to invite any of his guests. He just bowed before getting inside his own room.

In a few minutes, his sister knocked on the door and came inside with her kid. "Hey Jin, why don't you join us?" she said happily. But Jin just nodded his head. "Okay, just come soon. And take care of this little brat. He's making chaos outside" his sister left his little son on the floor and went outside.

Jin didn't pay attention to anything. He just sat in the corner and was thinking about her. He raised his eyes and saw the mirror. He didn't wanna see his face there but her. He couldn't wait for two more days to meet her eyes. He was already missing her. But in seconds, he flinched out of his thoughts when he saw the mirror was getting broken into pieces.

He looked down and stared at the ball that caused the damage. The little boy wiggled towards the ball but before he could reach it, Jin took the boy in his hands. His sister came inside because of the huge sound. Her eyes widened, seeing the mirror pieces on the ground.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Jin." She apologized before taking her son in her arms. She bent down to clean the mess but Jin stopped. "I-I will do it, noona. Take care of him" he said, standing on his knees, cleaning up the mess. "Sorry, Jin." she said, before leaving him alone in the room.

Once she was out, Jin burst out his tears. It was the only way to talk with her. And it was gone. How can he talk to her when she comes back?

"Why? Just why?"