N I N E

"I'm gonna mark you mine, YN"

It wasn't even seconds and his lips were already on the sensitive skin of her neck, sucking her skin as if he hadn't eaten anything for a few days. He would even dare to stop the world now. He thinks that he was the fucking king and he was treating his dear crownless queen.

He wanted her nails to paint some art on his bare skin. He wanted her lips to say his name every second of their moments. He wished her hands would crush his silky hair every time he made it deeper. As she summoned his name with her husky voice, his lips trailed down slowly but they didn't fail to taste every inch of her skin. He was like a hungry man having a feast for the first time.

Yet, he was so gentle, as if she was a beautiful blooming flower. His fingers never left her skin. He was holding her as if she would disappear anytime soon. Man's waited for so long to show all of his stupid feelings and mixed emotions called love. Breaking his lips out of her skin, he stared at her closed eyes and parted lips that were saying his name.

He breathed out. It was so hot. His eyes went down to her shirt, exposing her chest. Before her eyes would open, he crashed his body against her, pressing his lips on her cold wet skin. She moaned out his name again, making him pull her waist closer to him, as she could feel the length in between her legs. She knew he can't be controlled, while she was being a mess with every touch of his.

As she was having the happiest time of her life, she realized the water stopped pouring out of the shower. She opened her eyes only to see heavy-breathing Jin in front of her. Before she could ask him anything, she was picked up by Jin, her legs encircled him in no time. His big hands were holding her ass tightly, while his lips came in contact with her lips once again.

She would do whatever he asks for. His lips would do the job while his eyes could ask for his needs. He walked out of the bathroom, his lips still kissing her while his legs were taking him to the bedroom as if he had been there for ages. Not breaking the heated kiss, he threw her on the bed, lying on top of her. Her fingers ran through his hair, pulling him closer and closer.

How badly he needed her, how badly he missed her. His long fingers were taking off her dress, while she was removing his. There was no time to talk, no time to hold back. His skin was pressing against hers, crushing her. He was in the middle of taking care of her like a newborn baby and stirring her soul out of her body.

They were becoming one under this beautiful moonlight. But the moon went hiding behind when the clouds decided to pour some cold rain shower to make this pitch-dark night even more beautiful. As if the world wanted them together.

_

The rain was pouring, until the sun showed up, tearing up from the blue ocean. The dark sky turned yellow and red, and the weather was so beautiful because of last night's cloud shower. The rays of the bright yellow sun fell inside the window of her bedroom. It was like the sun wanted to peek inside the couple's room to see what they were doing.

They were sleeping so calmly in each other's arms. Jin's head was lying on her chest, hugging her waist tightly even in his sleep. Under one blanket, they looked like one soul and two bodies.

Rubbing her eyes, she opened them reacting to the sun's ray of a smile. She smiled back, remembering how last night had turned out. Tilting her head, she saw Jin who was caring less about anything around him but only her and his tight sleep. She really didn't want to wake the sleeping beauty up but the sun said how about no?

His pouty lips rubbed against her chest, his eyes instantly fell on her chubby face. His plump lips smiled at her, making her smile at him back. "Good morning" she uttered, his lips planted a kiss on her chest and he raised his eyes to look at her to say his morning greetings.

"I love you"