O N E

"what?"

"what?"

"Hey get out of my mirror" jin yelled from his house, standing right infront of his mirror.. 

"I'm in my house.. standing infront of my mirror" she spitted out, almost gritting her teeth so tight, looking so furious right now..

"what the hell is this? why can't I see my face? ahhhhh " jin screamed, as he grabbed his head in frustration... yn stood still, thinking about what was actually happening.. she pinched herself in her upper arm, to see if it was a dream or real...

"you ain't sleeping, idiot.. you are awake and inside my mirror" he bursted out as she raised her eyes and saw him.. "wait... this mirror" she said, as she came close to the mirror, while jin moved back until he slipped himself, falling down..

she touched the mirror... it's a mere mirror.. nothing else.. but instead of her own reflection and her own bedroom, she was seeing jin and his bedroom.. it was his house...

"what are you even thinking with your dumb brain?" Jin stood up, rubbing his butts, as he walked towards the mirror... she palmed the mirror and saw deeply into jin..  jin gulped before keeping his palm where she was putting on...

"argh..I felt nothing.." yn pushed herself to the bed and sighed, holding her head.. "then get out of my mirror... I just bought it and you appear?" jin said, while she raised her head in confusion..

"what did you say? Newly bought?" she said, while he nodded his head.. "Mine's also new.. where did you buy? from the old bearded man?" she questioned with her wide eyes while jin stared at her before nodding his head slowly...

"I knew.. I knew something was wrong with myself, then.. I knew it" she said, as she snapped her fingers continuously... she went out of the mirror and that's when jin yelled.. "yayy.. my face is back... I'm back"

and again she came to the frame, making his smile fade away quickly.. "what are you even doing? I just saw my face and you come back again?" He said, making her wide her eyes.... "what? Did you see your reflection when I go out of the frame?" she asked, while he nodded his head vigorously...

"now I wanna check... move away" she shoved her hand, while he sighed before doing it... "oh my.. thank god.. I can see myself" she squealed in happiness... "did you see something?" He asked, as he appeared again..

"argh.. your face... just go away" she shoved her hand with a annoying face... "yahh.. I bought this mirror for 1,70,000 won and you are kicking me out to look at your stupid face?" he bursted while she blow her hair away from her forehead...

"then I will throw this window outside.. I don't care about my money" She said, as she went near the mirror, grabbing it in her hands.. "you are scared.. hahaha.." he laughed, clapping his hands loudly...

"what?" She asked in an irritated tone... "you are scared, if you would fall for my handsome face" he said, resting his finger on his chin gently.. "whoa.. is that so?" keeping the mirror on the place, she kept her hands on the either side of her hips and stared at him..