F I V E

Not having enough sleep last night, she woke up with a headache

Not having enough sleep last night, she woke up with a headache. She was awake all night, thinking that she would never meet him ever in her life. That was making her not to close her eyes to visit her dreamland. Rubbing her temples, she walked towards the mirror. She sighed when she saw herself. Her eyes looked down at her feet. She wanted to tell him how she feels right now. She wanted to hug him so tight, whine at his chest that she wanted to play in the shower with him.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard his honey voice "You are here". Her face lit up instantly and saw him smiling. But the smile wasn't a happy one. And his eyes were saying something else. "I-I just woke up" she said, while he just nodded his head. "But it seems like you didn't sleep at all," he said, chuckling at her. "What about you?" she asked, staring right at his eyes.

"I-I guess I slept in the middle of the night" he said, completely lying. He couldn't even think about sleep when his mind and heart was thinking about her. He felt unlucky as he couldn't meet her any day. "Just why?" he asked, while her eyes grew wide.
"Why should we meet when you don't even exist for me?" he questioned, showing his desperate self. No one could answer his question. "I-I don't know, Jin" she uttered, holding her tears back.

"Everything is because of this mirror" he said, gritting his teeth. How badly he was cursing and at the same time, he was so thankful for the same. If it wasn't, he couldn't have met her. The mirror was all along their friend and foe. "Jin, I still have hope" she said, while he stared at her. "Do you?" he asked, while she nodded her head twice. "I thought of surprising you in the office, in your home. But I guess, nothing's gonna work" she sighed.

"Just forget everything. Let's just talk about something else" he said, clapping his hands. "Ain't you getting late for your office? It's freaking Monday" he said, making her sigh and nod. "Yeah. I will go get ready" she said, bidding him a bye. They went to get ready for their offices, and stood in front of the mirror. "See you in the evening, beautiful" he murmured the last part but she didn't fail to hear it. It produces some tints on her cheeks. "You look good" she uttered, while he looked down, not showing how shy he got for the mere compliment.

"Hey, bring some potatoes in the evening. We will make potato pancakes together" he said, while she nodded with a smile. Even though they were heartbroken, they didn't wanna show it to each other and tried to cheer themselves up.

_

"Shit shit shit" she cursed as her phone drained out of battery. It was already raining heavily and it was so difficult for her to receive any buses at the bus stops. But she waited for any buses, taxis hopefully. She wanted to get home on time and cook with Jin as she promised. Unfortunately, no taxis were stopping in front of her, she could see no buses coming on her way. But in a few moments, she saw a bike halting.

"hey" the guy on his bike, removed his helmet from his head. Her eyes grew wide as soon as she saw the guy. "You. You are here?" she asked, completely going awestruck with his presence. "YN, it's been a long time" He said, while she nodded her head happily. "Jungkook. I didn't expect to see you. Weren't you in Busan? When did you come here?" She questioned, going happy to meet her high school friend again. "It's a long story. First, hop on" he offered.

"Jungkook, let us go to our house? It's really getting late" she said, making him nod. She happily jumped on his bike, as he offered his extra helmet to her. "So it's been a year since I came to Seoul" Jungkook said, as he started his bike.

"Somehow I convinced my mom about my love of dance. I'm doing good in the dance company I've joined, receiving pretty good money as well" as Jungkook was saying about himself, she couldn't just stop thinking about Jin who would be waiting for her. "What about you?" Jungkook questioned, turning back at her. "I don't know if you would believe me, Jungkook" she said, while he chuckled. "Come on, Yn. Spit it out" Jungkook said, and she explained everything that happened to her. Jungkook couldn't believe any word she said. It all felt like a fantasy to him.

"I know you still won't believe it, come to my house once and you will know yourself" she said, while Jungkook's curiosity grew out of the world. He geared up and drove fast to the address she said. In minutes, they reached her house.

"Where is it?" Jungkook asked, while she pointed out the mirror to him. "Lemme go check if it's just me or someone els- woah" jungkook froze when he saw Jin, sitting in front of the mirror, scrolling down his phone. "Man, this is crazy" jungkook said, while Jin's eyes widened in shock. In a few seconds, Yn came in front of the mirror next to Jungkook. "YN, who is he?" Jin questioned, obviously how his eyes were showing jealousy.

"Jin, this-this is my friend, Jungkook. Jungkook, this is Jin" she said, gulping the knit in her throat. "Nice to meet you, champ" Jungkook said, mesmerised by Jin. Jin checked out him, how Jungkook was so manly and they looked so cute together, making him grow jealous inside his stomach. "Jungkook, go get freshen up, we gonna make pancakes" she said, while Jin shook his head, standing up on his feet. "I already ate, YN. So I will leave" Jin said, while she couldn't believe what he said.

"But Jin-" she said, while Jungkook wrapped his arm around her. "It's okay, Yn. He must be busy. Don't disturb him" Jungkook said, while Jin Adam's apple went up and down, looking at Yn who's around his arm. "I will see you tomorrow, Yn. And it's nice meeting you, Jungkook" Jin said, before leaving them both in front of the mirror. Jungkook giggled before staring at YN, while she threw his arm away from her, walking inside the kitchen.

"Yn, my friend. I did this on purpose. Oh how he looked at you when he saw me close to you. He is head over heels to you, Yn, I swear." Jungkook said, while Yn stopped on her tracks. "Really?" she asked, turning to Jungkook. "Yeah. Man, he is so into you" Jungkook chuckled, staring at Yn. "Jungkook, we just wanna meet each other. I really don't know how it's gonna happen" She hugged jungkook and sobbed on his chest.

"Ahhh.. my baby is crying" jungkook fake cried, while yn hit his chest. She really can't wait to meet him.

_

Yn was humming some song, putting on her mascara. That's when she saw Jin in front of her. "H-hey" he waved his hand at her. "Hi" she smiled, staring at him. "Where's your friend?" Jin asked, looking around. "He went last night. My pancake was a disaster. So we ordered and he left once he had it" She said, while Jin was nodding his head. "You should've helped me last night" she said, making him stare at her.

How can I act normal when there is a guy next to you? He thought.

"Sorry, I really ate a lot last night, So I had to sleep early." He lied. "Jin. I will not be here for two days. Office trip. You remember?" She asked, pupils moving along with him. "Yeah. I know" he said. "Do you wanna send me off?  In the airport? Can we try this time?" Yn questioned, not knowing if it was possible for them. "Yeah. I will be there, Yn." Jin smiled through the pain. "I will go shopping in the evening and sleep early. Because I have an early morning flight tomorrow, Jin. Will you still come?" She questioned him again.

"I will" He nodded his head again, can't wait to meet her or go through the same pain they'd gone through the other day.

Will they meet this time?