T E N

"I love you"

"I love you"

His words made her smile like an idiot. She wished to pause the time and look at his morning face for hours. How beautiful he looked with his sleepy eyes and those full plump lips. His cheeks were burning in red, thinking about the amount of happiness she was giving to him.

But their moment got interrupted when the phone rang. He chimed before rolling on the bed and taking the phone in his hand. It was from his office colleague. He rolled his eyes before answering the call. "Yeah-" he said, letting the other person speak. "Uh- but I'm out of town right now. I can't come today. Sorry-" Jin answered, getting excuses to take a day off.

"Thank you so much," he said, smiling from ear to ear. Declining the call, he stared at her who was staring at him with zero clues. "Today I'm gonna stay with you, princess," Jin uttered, producing the pink tints all over her face. She hid her face with the blanket while he giggled, sneaking inside the blanket.

Under the same blanket, faces covered, they played like kids. They can't be happier. They can't ask for more.

_

"Jin, let me cook-" she elbowed him, but he didn't stop kissing her neck, while back hugging her as she was preparing them lunch. He shook his head as a no, giggling, he planted a few kisses on her tender skin. She turned off the stove and turned to Jin, fisting on his chest, making him chuckle more.

"Stop it I said," she whined, but his mouth came in contact with hers. He savoured her lips once again, letting his tongue inside, making her go out of breath. She ran her fingers inside his hair, while he didn't waste time and pulled her waist closer to him. His long fingers slipped inside her pants, touching her soft skin.

She whimpered when he squeezed her skin, he didn't stop right there. His fingers played inside her pants like he was going out of control over her body. She moaned inside his mouth, while he was giving her the utmost pleasure she was longing for. Breaking the kiss, their forehead touched, breathing heavily in each other's places.

"You are driving me crazy," he said, pecking her lips again. "You are," she said, allowing him to kiss her one more time.

_

Placing the plates on the table, she set them with the food she made. Well, it was him who made the most of the food while she was helping around. As she was seated next to him on the chair, he glared at her before taking her waist in his hand and placing her on his lap. "Woah, Jin what-"

"Let's eat like this," he said, serving the food on the plate. "As you wish," she said, taking the food and feeding him, making him smile. They fed each other, while she was sitting on his lap. As they finished eating, she was about to get up to put away the dishes, Jin hugged her and placed his head on her chest.

She couldn't help but smile as she hugged him back. "I love you, YN," he said, while she pecked his head, replying to him back with her huge smile. "I love you more, Jin."

_

"I wanted to take you there," he said and started driving his car. "To where?" she asked, perplexed about the destination. "I can't tell you now."

"Jin, it's evening. Are you sure, you wanna leave now and where are we even going?" she questioned him while all he did was smile, eyes on the road. "Fine, I'm gonna sleep. Just wake me up when we arrive," she uttered, closing her eyes, and drifting herself to a sound sleep.

Jin giggled as he saw her sleeping already. "Aish, I can't believe her," he said, playing a piece of light music on his car station. She dozed off so well, while he drove fast to the place he wanted to.

In a few hours, they reached the place, day turned into night.

Jin tilted his head and stared at her sleeping. He chuckled before tapping on her cheek gently.

"Wake up, sleepyhead," he said, his husky voice ringing in her ears. She slowly opened her eyes, finally getting out of sleep. Her eyes widened and she palmed her mouth in surprise.

"I know you love it," he said, while she couldn't take her eyes off what she was seeing. "Are we in Yeongyang?" she questioned, while he nodded his head at her. Smiles didn't leave both of their faces.

"I remember you told me you wanted to stargaze and here we are," he said, while she couldn't take her eyes off those beautiful stars, painted on the dark blue sky. How beautiful they looked.

"Jin, it's so beautiful" she giggled, getting out of the car. She was so stunned at the picturesque view. She leaned on the bonnet and looked at the stars and the beautiful milky way. He walked towards her and leaned next to her. She was watching the stargaze while he was staring at her.

He couldn't hold himself from kissing her cheek. She chuckled and turned at him, pecking on his lips. "Thank you," she said, while he pecked her back.

"Lemme show you the real stars later tonight."