E I G H T

"Jin

"Jin.. let's go to my house"

Her lips smiled as she said these words. "L-Like now-?" he stuttered, he didn't expect the sudden invite. "Yeah.. only if you are okay with it." she smiled at him. "Sure. I would love to" he said, as they started moving to the counter.

They came out of the shop as they paid for the things they bought. Jin took his car key and unlocked his car. "Please sit" as he smiled, she moved towards the front seat and sat next to him. He started driving the car towards her house.

"I really can't believe anything," Jin said, while she nodded her head. How could they meet now but not then?

"Whatever Jin, I'm happy that we met now," she said, her eyes saying how happy she was. "Yeah, I'm happier than you," Jin exclaimed as he stared into her eyes. It was like he was getting lost in that pair of eyes. He wouldn't mind even if he got hallucinated by them.

"What?" she chuckled as he was still staring at her. "Nothing" he tilted his face to the road. He was all smiley and happy. "Jin. We are just a few meters away. Just take a right, it's the second building." She guided him to her house.

"Argh, where's my key?" she searched for her key in her pockets. "Don't tell me you lost it?" he said, while she was shaking her head as a no. "I have it I know" she finally took her keys out of her back pocket and unlocked the house. As they went inside, she put her things on the table while Jin was looking obviously for the mirror.

"How's my house?" she asked, walking behind him. "It's good but-" he turned back to her. "Where's the mirror? It must be somewhere here, right?" he asked, while she gulped down. "J-Jin, actually I- I broke the mirror." as she said, he turned back at her with wide eyes. "You did what?"

"I was so mad and pissed off then, I really didn't know what to do when I didn't see you for days. I was so angry and broke it," she explained, while Jin sighed heavily. "Well, mine's broke too. That's why I couldn't talk to you" her eyes grew big.

"What happened?" as she asked, he explained that the kid accidentally broke the mirror into pieces. "It's okay now. We met" she smiled, while Jin nodded back with a smile. "W-wait." her lips parted apart.

"The mirrors were broken, that's-that's why we met now?" she questioned while Jin was manifesting the same. "I guess the same".

"Jin, why don't you help me cook for tonight?" she asked, she was waiting for such a moment. "Uh- No. You are going to cook and I'm just gonna eat." as he said, she pouted. "Fine. Eat whatever I make then." she stomped towards the kitchen.

As she was gone, he was going through her house. Her living room, her bedroom, her wall of paintings, her pile of clothes in the corner of her room. He chuckled seeing all of them. He stopped at the one family picture. She was smiling beautifully with her parents. He took it in his hands and admired the same.

His smile dropped and turned around when he heard a huge noise from the kitchen. He put back the picture and ran towards the kitchen. He stood on the door frame when he saw her. She was standing on the chair and completely showered by the flour powder. Rubbing her eyes, she saw Jin who was about to burst into laughter.

"I-It was an accident." as she said, he burst out, clapping his hands, looking at her messy state. "Don't laugh at me," she said, getting off the chair. He couldn't help but laugh hysterically at her. "Look at you" as he said, he fell to the floor and laughed at her. "Now look at you," she said and poured the flour on Jin.

"Yah-" he tried to get off her, but she was all over him, pouring the flour powder on him. "You look so handsome now," she said, as he finally stood up and took the flour box with him. "No, don't-" she started running away from him while he was chasing after her.

The room filled with their laughter.

In thought of escaping from him, she ran towards the bathroom and tried to lock the door but Jin threw away the box and got inside the bathroom along with her. She gasped when she saw him inside. "Now you can't run away from me, shawty-" he said and laughed at her. Then he looked around only to realize he was in the bathroom with her.

"I- I'm sorry" he looked at the floor and turned around to get out, but she held the hem of his shirt, making him turn back at her. "Don't go-" she said, making him stare at her with wide eyes.

It was pure silence.

But they ain't gonna be pure anymore.

Jin took his hand near her face, she flinched lightly but his hand went to the shower knob and he turned it on. "Ow-" she hissed when she felt the cold water on her skin. "Sorry," as he said, he moved under the shower with her. She moved her hair away from her face and saw him standing so close to her. Her breath hitched when they were sharing the same.

His fingers tugged her hair behind her ear and he gently held her cheek in his palm. "I missed you." as he said, they saw each other intensely. Yes, they missed each other so much. They waited for such a moment.

"I missed you more, Jin," she said, fisting against his chest. She held his collar and pulled him closer. His lips smiled and his eyes were darting between her eyes and lips. As the cold water was making him warmer, he moved further and placed his plump full lips on cherry ones.

Her arms encircled his neck and he pulled her closer as one of his hands trailed down her waist. His tongue entered hers, and they were so happy touching and kissing each other. His lips smirked when she moaned in between the kisses. He broke the kiss and chuckled, staring at her messy self.

"We just started-" he chuckled, while she hit his chest cutely. "but I'm not gonna stop-" he said and pressed his lips again on hers. Their lips were moving rhythmically with each other. His hand wrapped her nape, and he pulled her closer, not wanting any little gap between them.

Trailing down towards her jawline, he placed a few wet kisses on her, making her hold him tight. His lips went down to her neck and he tasted her sweet spot, and her head threw back at the new feeling he was giving to her.

They can't be happier. They can't ask for more.

They wouldn't even care if the earth stops rotating, or if some huge disaster happens next to them. They cared less for anything around them. Their focus was only on each other.

"Jin-" she moaned when his teeth tasted her skin. He pushed her against the wall and he did what he wanted to do for a long time now. Her nails held his shirt and they were reacting to everything he was doing to her.

His lips once again landed on her lips. The kisses were endless and they couldn't stop themselves.

Breathing heavily, he stared at her with his hungry eyes.

"I'm gonna mark you mine, YN"