Charles and Ellie go to Japan

October 18, 2019

What Eleanor is wearing:

"Your Royal Highness," Koji Tsuruoka, the Japanese ambassador in the UK greeted Eleanor at the entrance of the Embassy of Japan

"Ambassador, it's lovely to see you again," Eleanor smiled, shaking his hands and the camera behind them flashes. This would be the first public appearance for Eleanor after the attack.

"It's lovely to see you again, ma'am," Koji said. "Thank you for coming here today."

"Please, it's my pleasure," Eleanor laughed. "Shall we head inside?"

With that, Koji led Eleanor inside the building where they have a small reception before Eleanor's trip to Japan with Charles two days later.

Eleanor waved at the crowds one last time before heading inside the building.

"How are you recovering Eleanor?" Koji asked once they were inside and away from public eyes. Koji has been a dear friend to Eleanor and they have known each other since 2016. They have always been on good terms and have nothing but kind things to say to each other. They treat each other with respect in public, but behind walls, where there are no prying eyes, they were friends.

"I'm recovering well," Eleanor smiled at her friend of three years. "Elizabeth insists that I bring a physician with us to Japan in case my stitches ripped open or if I would acquire an infection. I thought it was ridiculous. Japan has amazing doctors, I would be fine."

"She worries about your health," Koji laughs. "The whole world worries about your health. Their Majesties both sends their well-wishes for you to be better and hopes that you will still be able to make it for the coronation."

"I wouldn't miss it," Eleanor said. "Of course, once the news set in, I gave them a call personally to congratulate them, they did ask personally for me to go for the coronation."

"Their Majesties hold you very close to their hearts, Eleanor. They seem to have taken you under their wing and wishes for you to be happy. They heard your current predicament with a certain sister in law and wishes to give their support and advocates for your by showing the world that you are the more liked princess," Koji said.

"I'm glad they think that," Eleanor said.

"Now, shall I introduce you to some people," Koji guided Eleanor to where people were waiting.

__________________________________________________________________

THE DUCHESS OF WINDSOR STEPS OUT IN PUBLIC FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER ATTACK

The Duchess of Windsor, 36, steps out for the first time in 2 weeks after being attacked to attend a reception at the Japanese Embassy on Friday ahead of her trip with The Prince of Wales to Japan.

The Duchess of Windsor, earlier in the year, was announced that she will be attending the enthronement ceremony of Emperor Naruhito and Empress Masako in October. She was announced that she will accompany father in law, the Prince of Wales.