Prince of Wales 50th Anniversary

March 4, 2019. During Tea at Buckingham Palace.

"It's really interesting what a person wears when representing The Queen in a foreign conservative country," Eleanor remarked as she sips her tea at one of Buckingham Palace's Drawing room.

"It's also interesting when she forgoes royal protocols and introduce herself first instead of her husband, the one who is in line to the throne," Elizabeth frowned.

"It's no use dwelling on it Granny," Eleanor tried comforting her grandmother-in-law. "No matter how much you try to subtly tell Harry to control his wife, she has a better hand at his heart than we do."

"I'm just really disappointed in how he managed to screw this up for not only himself but to the rest of the family," Elizabeth sighed before continuing. "I'm counting on you to try and undo all that has been done."

"I will do my best Your Majesty," Eleanor replied. "By the time our summer break commences, we would have a better hand at her spendings. I have already told Charles how much it's all making a dent on the Duchy of Cornwall and how the people are unhappy with how much she's using taxpayers money."

"I'm already grateful that you'll be going to a few engagements with her even if it annoys you," Elizabeth smiled at her favourite granddaughter-in-law. "One thing to do to a narcissist is to take away her spotlight. She needs to learn her place."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

March 5th, 2019

@thewindsors: The Duke and Duchess of Windsor joined Her Majesty The Queen at Buckingham Palace to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Investiture of The Prince of Wales alongside The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

"Your Royal Highnesses will head over to Buckingham Palace where you will join Her Majesty The Queen, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, and The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex" Eleanor's Private Secreta...

"Your Royal Highnesses will head over to Buckingham Palace where you will join Her Majesty The Queen, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, and The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex" Eleanor's Private Secretary Kora Lane explained to James and Eleanor about the reception. "There you will be introduced to a few people that is important."

"After the introductions, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will head in first as the rest of you view the exhibition," James' Private Secretary Jason White continued.

"Is there a reason why Harry and Meghan won't be viewing the exhibition as well?" Eleanor asked from where she's sitting in the meeting room.

"It is on Her Majesty's request Ma'am," Kora replied. "Her Majesty gave stern warnings to everyone that Their Royal Highnesses, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex should know their place."

"That sound's like Granny," James chuckled a bit. "She's punishing them for Morocco. You should hear her Ellie, during her Privvy council meeting, she went off at Harry for the mockery of that tour."