The Royal Foundation

Royals Extravaganza! 3 Brothers and their significant others hold a panel

This morning, the royals braved the snow and hosted their first inaugural Royal Foundation Forum in London. This event will be the first time Meghan Markle joined fiance, Prince Harry as well as The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Windsor on stage. This is also the first time both mummies to be will be in public together.

Both Dukes and Duchesses of Windsor and Cambridge kept it professional while Markle couldn't keep her hands to herself.

Through smiles and laughter, body behaviour analysts were able to examine and explain the body language of the five royals and Meghan Markle.

"Both the Duchess of Windsor and the Duchess of Cambridge seemed relaxed with their posture, as well as the Duke of Windsor and the Duke of Cambridge."

"Prince Harry was in between. His body language suggests that he is happy to be there and create awareness, however, he is a bit tense in the case that this is the first time his fiance is with all of them."

"Prince William and Prince James as well as their wives, have already established that flow between them and worked well together. Meghan is the new girl here, she doesn't know the dynamic of the group, it can be very daunting."

"You can tell that Meghan was very insecure as she keeps touching Prince Harry, whether it be his arms or his knee. She has to reassure herself of her position in this dynamic team."

"You can also tell that Eleanor and Kate have chemistry, whereas whenever Meghan try to connect with them, she just gets shut out."

The Daily Mail UK

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"What was that?" Harry asked his brothers Will and James when they were all back at Kensington.

"What was what?" James retorts back.

"You have to be specific Harry. There was a lot of things happening." William sighed.

The three of them were still at the foyer. Eleanor and Kate went upstairs to Apartment 1A to fetch the younger children while Meghan went somewhere no one bothered to know.

"What happened back at the forum? Eleanor and Kate just ignored Meg." Harry explained further.

"Ignored? I thought they were quite welcoming. Didn't you Will?" James asked Will.

"Well, if they have met sooner, I don't think that would have happened Harry." Will continued.

"Just tell your wives to be nicer to Meghan alright?" Harry turned before rushing off to find Meghan.

"Like we could ever tell them what to do." Will laughed as James join in.

*~*~*~*~*

@kensingtonroyal: Today, The Duke and Duchess of Windsor, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry and Ms Meghan Markle attended the inaugural Royal Foundation Forum. The Royal Foundation unites people to help tackle society's biggest challenges.

TRH and Ms Markle discussed the inspiration behind The Royal Foundation, the issues that are close to their hearts, and their ambitions for the future.

This was the first time The Royal Foundation has brought together people from across all of its programmes.

@thewindsors: Today, The Duke and Duchess of Windsor, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry and Ms Meghan Markle attended the inaugural Royal Foundation Forum. The Royal Foundation unites people to help tackle society's biggest challenges.

TRH and Ms Markle discussed the inspiration behind The Royal Foundation, the issues that are close to their hearts, and their ambitions for the future.

This was the first time The Royal Foundation has brought together people from across all of its programmes.