Christmas 2017

The Duke and Duchess of Windsor delighted that brother, Prince Harry is finally settling down

"I wish them all the best and am so excited for another wedding" The Duchess of Windsor commented when asked about the engagement during their visit to the London Zoo yesterday.

When they were asked if they have met Ms Markle yet, both replied with, "no not yet. Though I would hope soon!" was The Duke of Windsor's response while the Duchess of Windsor just replied with a shake of her head before they both smiled and left the Zoo.

During their visit to the Zoo, the Duke and Duchess brought their three children along, Prince Alexander (9), Princess Amelia (7), and Princess Adelaide (4) to see the animals available at the Zoo and learn the importance of these animals as well as how to care for them.

Compared to the Cambridges, The Windsors are more relaxed with their approach to the media, bringing the children more into the spotlight. The Windsors also have a deal going on with the media whereas they are free to take any pictures of the children on the official capacity but to leave them alone when they are in private. These include:

Media clearance on the first days of schoolMedia clearance of the first day of vacation

The Windsor children also follow their parents on a lot of engagements.

Together with The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry who has a joint office and social media accounts, The Duke and Duchess of Windsor have their own separate office and social media accounts under @thewindsors

The Daily Mail UK

~*~*~*~

23rd December 2017, Sandringham House, Norfolk, Green Drawing Room

"I cannot believe that Harry would do something like this." James paced the Drawing room, gatecrashing the girls only tea time that Queen Elizabeth, Camilla, Anne, Sophie, Eleanor, Kate, Eugenie, Beatrice, Autumn and Zara are having.

It became a tradition when Eleanor joined the family in 2008, when two days before Christmas, everyone would head down to Sandringham, especially the women of the family and have tea with the Queen to just gossip about everything and anything. It is the only time where the females of the family get to bond without the men.

"Well, what do you expect, James?" Queen Elizabeth sipped her tea lightly after she asked her eldest grandson that question.

"I expect him to follow the tradition. Non-married couples do not stay and attend the Christmas service." James stopped his pacing and stared at his grandmother. "We all have to go through it, why can't Harry?"

"He feels bad that she doesn't have anyone to be with during Christmas." Eugenie piped up, as she is the closest to Harry.

"So?" Sophie questioned. "Pretty sure Elie spent Christmas alone before she married you, James."

"To be fair, I was lazy to fly back to New York for Christmas that year." Eleanor shrugged.

"Mark my words, the public is loving this right now, because Harry is easily one of the public's favourite royal. But if they continue behaving this way, the public will turn. They always turn." With that, James turned around and left the room.

"Wow, angry much?" Zara commented from her seat.

"He's just stressed about everything." Eleanor gave an insight as to how James was feeling. "He cares deeply for his brothers. You know the three of them. He just feels over-protective of Harry. They haven't known each other that long and he barely introduced her to the family."

"Has she met you yet, Gran?" Beatrice asked.

"Oh yes. Met her a few months ago in Buckingham Palace. We had dinner with Philip, Charles and Camilla." Queen Elizabeth sighed. "Remember Camilla, when she tried to impress you with her knowledge of books."

"Ah, yes yes. I remembered. It was actually quite funny that night." Camilla let out a small laugh.

"I think she's quite a bit of a stuck up, isn't she." Anne piped up from her seat. "She has quite the actress mindset. That she's better than everyone."

"Well, she needs to know her place soon." Eleanor sipped her tea. "She'll be in the fishbowl from now on. If she's smart, she'll get to know us and be friends. She'll need our support. If not, I don't think she'll farewell."

25th December 2017, Sandringham House, Main Foyer.

"Are we all set for the church?" A voice asked from the top of the staircase.

All morning, Eleanor was busy getting Alex and Lia ready for the Christmas service while James was getting their current youngest child, Adelaide or Addy as they call her, ready for the day. She will be staying at Sandringham with her cousins and nanny, Sarah, while the rest of the family goes to church.

Eleanor will be walking with Alex and Lia together with the rest of the family, while James will be accompanying his Granny in the car.

Therefore, she did not hear Harry and Meghan come down to the foyer where everybody is waiting to go to the service as she was busy making sure her children have their scarves, gloves and fascinator (in Lia's case) on properly. When she did look up, they were making their way to church already.

Charles, Camilla, Eleanor, Alex and Lia led the walk to church that morning, with Will, Kate, Harry and Meghan a few feet behind them. Followed by the rest of the family.

The Windsors waved when they passed the villagers who lined up on the sides to meet the royals and gave them big smiles and Merry Christmases.

During the service, Eleanor was paying little attention during the service as she was feeling unwell and quite nauseous. Everyone in the service can tell that there was something wrong with the Duchess as she wasn't listening intently as she usually does and she also looks quite pale.

After the service, Meghan though that everyone will flock her around her, asking her about her first-ever royal Christmas service as she has seen on TV happened to every one of the new members of the family. She thought that everyone will flaunt her and pay attention to her. But oh was she wrong.

Straight after the service, everyone rushed to Eleanor and ask her how she was feeling. Feeling a bit dizzy and light-headed, Eleanor shakes her head and replied with a not so well.

With James holding on to her, Eleanor was able to thank the Archbishop for the beautiful service, but also admitted that she was feeling rather unwell before leaving the church. They all gathered at the courtyard, waiting for the Queen to depart and one by one, took their places on the staircase to bid her goodbye.

To no one's utter surprise (except Meghan's of course), before Queen Elizabeth entered the car, she mentioned Eleanor to ride with her.

Kissing her husband goodbye and telling both her children to be good, Eleanor entered the car and both her and The Queen rode back to Sandringham.