Chapter 70 - Entrenched in the Desert

A racking spasm rocked his body as his chest contracted from the pain, he spit out a globule of blood onto the red soaked dirt floor of the tent. The hulking man steadied himself up on his hands as the excruciating pain of regenerating took its toll on his body. The gaping lacerations in his chest were slowly shriveling to nothing more than red welts. He groaned in misery. Even though he was no stranger to war wounds, the process of healing was no less agonizing.

A slender soldier burst into the tent, spear held high and torch aflame in his opposing hand, "Argonim! The Gerudo are gone, they have taken-" The man stopped short when he saw his colonel recovering from a grave wound. He was still naked from the waist down, his trousers cast aside from the night before.

"I know, you idiot!" Argonim spat venomously. "The filthy bitches! I almost had that dainty wench! Who the hell were those other freaks?" He demanded.

"I-I-I'm not sure. Three of them were Zoras, one of which was professing to be the Dark Mistress!" The man stuttered. His superior was an imposing man. Argonim towered over the average person by a sheer gap of three feet. His muscles bulged grotesquely with veins protruding from the sinuous lumps, permeating down his limbs. To complete his visage of lethality, his chest and arms were covered in tattoos of death and torture. His head was shaved bald leaving only the scruffy beard to frame the lower half of his face.

"Where is the Mistress now?" Argonim interrogated furiously.

"That's the thing, sir..." The soldier hesitated, "She is gone with the rest of the group. We have no idea where they are!"

"What?" The colossal colonel roared. "Are you fools that imbecilic that you can't capture a single female?" Feeling much more composed physically, Argonim vaulted himself up onto his feet, staring the man down.

Gulping audibly, the soldier shifted uneasily in his armor, "We were outmatched sir. The Gerudo have those blasted bombs that obliterate us like nothing we've-"

The man did not have any time to react as Argonim's beefy hand wrapped itself tightly around his scrawny neck. He could feel the air leave him as the colonel's thumb pressed deeper and harder into his larynx, cutting off his breathing. Within seconds he felt steaming blood, frothing up in his mouth as the oversized finger busted through his skin and crushed his windpipe.

"With excuses like that, no wonder we lost! They took my female away and I'm still incited! You will be a fine replacement for her." With a maniacal guffaw, he jammed the man's mouth full bore onto his erect phallus. The soldier gagged and choked but was unable to fight against the brute's unholy strength.

"It is a shame I can't kill failures like you anymore because of this damn curse." Argonim drawled, his thickset hand gripping the man's hair tightly as he plunged the face onto his member over and over. "Now I have to come up with far more interesting ways of punishing you. Death is too simple a treat for you!" The pitiful soldier went slack as he gave up and allowed the colonel to take over in earnest.

"Sir!" Another soldier, slightly heavier set, barged in. He stopped short as he saw the debauchery occurring before him.

Argonim cocked his head in the new man's direction, never ceasing his incessant pounding of the poor failure. "What is it? I'm currently occupied with my least favorite subject."

Recovering quickly from his shock, the soldier saluted and reported, "We have a message from General Naar. He requested his deployed colonels to return back to central hub for repositioning."

Argonim jammed the first soldier's face fully down, "What in Ballos' name does that mean?"

"It means you are to leave immediately to report in with General Naar. I don't have any other details than that." The man said, slightly nervous at the treatment of the previous messenger, he did not want that fate.