Chapter 31 - Loss of Innocence

His hips kept shoving hard and fast, his firm manhood thrusting into her velvety folds, piercing her inner depths with vicious abandon. She barely flinched anymore when his teeth bit into her skin, leaving deep marks that sometimes trickled blood. It had all become common place to her. She merely stared at the ceiling, enveloping his body in her arms as she felt his massive frame glide over her.

The man's lust was insatiable. Ever since that night seven cycles ago, he had visited her each night to plow into her tender body. Over time he relocated her permanently into his tent so that she may share his bed. The first time had been almost unbearable; his throbbing phallus punctured her womanhood with the force of a battering ram, the furs were stained red with the innocence that was lost.

As she grew older, she had developed into a beautiful woman as he put it. He would praise her, saying she got better with age. He showed his appreciation for her form by visiting her several times daily to satiate his undying hunger for her unique flesh. She had been the only female they had caught. The rest either escaped or were killed in the initial attack. That made her valuable to him.

With one final, animalistic growl he slammed his member deep into her slick juices. He moaned into her neck as he spilled his seed, convulsing as he expended the last reserves of his strength. The man slumped on top of her, enjoying the wet feeling of warmth her inner chamber provided before finally slipping out and rolling to the side.

She shivered slightly when the feeling of his demonic fluid came dribbling out of her cleft. Slowly pooling between her legs, she would have to be sleeping over that mess this evening she knew. It had become clear to the two of them that she was unable to get pregnant by his seed, or from any Nevachrean. This appealed greatly to her captor. It made these conjugal visits far more appealing with the lack of a consequence to take care of.

"You amaze me every single time." The burly man admitted.

"Thank you Naar." She said monotonously. She had learned to keep inflection out of her voice when talking with him, made her less of a target in his eyes. It did little when he was angry over something however; the scars and gashes across her skin were testament to that.

Guessing correctly what her thoughts were, he leaned over and stroked her right eye. She flinched as his fingers trailed across the scar stretching from her nose, through the lids of her eye and ending just above her brow. Naar had done that in a fit of rage the other evening, he had come into the tent storming. Summoning a blade, he proceeded to slice her across the face before tossing her onto the bed, penetrating her thoroughly with his manhood so violently it drew blood.

"I am very sorry for that, my dear. I will try better next time to control my anger against you." Naar soothed as he gently moved his hand to her belly, gently massaging her navel. He softly mused, "It is a shame we are unable to have a child. I hadn't thought of having one in many cycles."

Several cycles ago, she would have had to fight hard to suppress a snort at this ridiculous notion that this despicable man actually cared about having children, now she knew better. She allowed him to have his flights of fancy. It prevented him from getting angry with her if she enabled him to fantasize his desires.

"I wonder what he would look like." Naar wondered, still massaging her belly, "I would train that boy to grow up wise, powerful and strong like his father."

"Of course he would be." She acknowledged flatly.

Naar grinned at her agreement to his musings. He rolled over to his back staring up at the ceiling with her. He chuckled, "You know you can be more open with me. If I had wanted to kill you, I would have done so long ago."