Chapter x 5 [Book 1]

Killua and Gon were taking a break from weightlifting to eat lunch at a restaurant. While both waiting for their food, they got deep into conversation about what they were planning on doing for the future.

What they didn't realize, is that from a distance, Hisoka was spying on the two boys.

After what the card man saw the last time they encountered, he was intrigued by Killua's feelings. So, not only was he keeping an eye on Gon, but he was also curious to see what would happen.

Hisoka stood close enough to tell what was happening.

"Hm?" Hisoka peeked behind a pillar.

The card man mysteriously set his eyes on Killua and Gon's table. He looked over at Killua, and noticed the way he was staring at Gon. The silver-haired boy's eyes were filled with love for the spikey-haired boy. Killua had a small grin on his face, his eyebrows slightly curved inward. Hisoka could tell that Killua wasn't playing attention to anything else but Gon.

Hisoka then observed Gon. He had bright eyes wide open, and a bright smile displayed as he spokd to his friend.

"Hmm. How wonderful. It seems I'm observing young love," Hisoka stated, with his usual mischievous smirk.

Hisoka could tell that no one obviously has strong feelings for the other, due to the nen he was producing.

And the other produced nen that read care, and love for the other.

"They're made for each other," Hisoka smiled to himself, and walked away.

The bond between the two boys was so strong, you could practically see it! A string of pink aura connected the boys' hearts, and brought them together in spirt and mind.