Part 15

The second task went on swimmingly. I literally had to swim in the black lake and retrieve a prize which is one of my friends. I had to save Ron and I believe Fleur's little sister and made it to second place. Today though is interesting with the first meeting of all handlers that made it this far. Jogging to the village, I shift when I entered the backdoor. Placing a black suit on with a cloak to keep myself warm with the fall season.

Entering the room many are sitting and the twins stand by with other mysterious death eaters observing at the side. The crowd of wizards and witches sit and I feel their attention. I sit down and nod at Moody.

"You all have a number between one to ten in front of you. There shall be doors that will open along the side of this room. Enter your respective room number. In there will be one questionnaire. Answer truthfully and take your time under the three hours given. When finished sign your name and the paper will levitate over to Mr. Potter. Begin."

The numbers on the rooms light up and every wizard and witch go to their respective rooms. I sit by and wait for the papers to fly in. The death eaters by the doors entered when the last person went into the room. The guard will escort the people out while the twins stay standing by me. I see by the thirty-minute mark papers fly my way. I look through them one by one and when I made my decision I place a mark of a pass or fail on them. Some answers are more demanding than others which is a cause for failure. I do not like being ordered around like a dog. I certainly see which questionnaire is Dumbledores with the asking about fighting in the war and secretly mentioning I still have to destroy Tom. He failed at that.

There is also the questionnaire of Tom's and he passed. Geez, he knows me so well and knows just how to answer everything. He passes and I am relieved he did. This competition is fair and even the minister is making this contract based. Once all the questionnaires have been sent to me and I marked them. The results are sent to the rooms and the people who pass will move on and the ones who failed will go about in their daily lives.

"That was slightly boring," Fred mentioned next to me as Moody wobbles behind.

"Yeah, but it got half of the crowd to leave," I grunt when my gut squeezes.

"You alright mate?" George asks.

"Tomorrow is my heat. I am feeling the effects already." I breathe out slowly as the pain dissipates.

"How did they do?"

"Some of them really failed and were disqualified due to their demanding answers. I bloody well have a damn right in speaking my mind and doing what I wish to do. Anyone deciding in controlling me and have me ask for permission for everything certainly hasn't been reading the Quibbler."

"Hm, well that is how things are. Now, let us get going and..." I pause smelling that same scent. Looking over to the treeline stands that same centaur. I smell his already grown shaft and the yearning of shoving that in my mare. He paws the ground before turning and walking back into the wood. "...Potter! Are you listening?"

"Apologies. Just saw something." Fred and George look at the treeline and faintly see the centaur.

"Be careful when grazing Harry. Even the beasts want to mate with you."

"I know." We head inside.

"Mr. Potter,"

"Yes, professor." I turn to see Minerva.

"Come with me, please. You boys can go back to class."

"Professor, it is the weekend, there are no classes." She nods but gestures for them to leave.

"What is it, professor?" I grow concerned about what she wants from me.

"You are going to be in heat no? Albus has made a room for you to not distract any more students here."

"Thanks, I guess." I follow her up to the third floor and to the left where a door is.

"This is the key to your room. It is enchanted so that no unlocking magic can open it. You will be excused from your classes this week and I will have Mr. Lovegood come here to do the interview. Your mail will also be placed by the window in the basket so the other student's breakfast won't be disturbed." I nod and grab the key from her.

"Thank you, professor. I am sorry to have failed you." She smiles tenderly.

"I will tell you a secret dear. I made it so." My eyes widen.

"You mean you purposely made me fail you? Why?" I ask confused. I would have chosen her if push came to shove and especially since who knows what the wizarding world will do when they find Tom is my real chosen handler and mate.

"You deserve to be free Harry. After all that has happened to you, you deserve to be happy and free to make your own decisions and love whoever you want. See you next week and I will assign Ms. Granger to give you notes."

I smile and nod. She smiles back and walks off to do whatever she does. If she didn't purposely fail I wouldn't have minded her as a handler. Alas, I chose Tom and I don't regret it in the slightest. I did say I don't want a handler that is too old for me.

I enter the room and lock it behind me. All my things have been moved to the room and it literally is like the cabin I lived in during the summer. Well before Draco ruined it by pounding into me like a wild dog. My mare bristles at the memories. Sighing, I go and take my diary to write to Tom.

'Hi, Tom,'

'Hello Harry, I had no doubt you would pass me but even so, I did wonders.'

'Yeah, you did. I nearly got hard when you mentioned in the message part of how you can't wait to meet one on one.'

'I also can't wait to see you at Christmas. I am excelling with my position with Malfoy's body. I am nearly at the top of being the inquisitor of the minister.'

'I have no doubt that you will soon take the minister's place. Even if you don't you still have a high position in the ministry.'

'Indeed. I also could smell the heat from you today. Packing a punch already?'

'Yes, it aches but it doesn't have me rolling on the floor shedding tears.'

'No that is my job. Having you withering underneath me as I inject loads into you and when the proper time comes finally get you pregnant. I bet your mare would love that.'

'You just got her excited and now I have to masturbate. Thanks a lot Tom'

'You're welcome, Harry.'

'That was sarcasm.'

'I am well aware, good day.'

'Good day and good luck.' Before closing the diary I write a simple sentence. 'By the way, Dumbledore failed.'

I close the dairy and head to the bathroom to begin jerking. The mare is neighing, and her hormones start to infect me. I groan and had to take at least an hour to calm down my raging dick. The fire and heat still run through my veins but at least I am not constantly hard. I really have to give my mare a name or does Tom have to give her a name? I suppose for now I can just give her a name. Due to being a pure black stallion, I will call her Iron as strong as the metal. Iron neighs agreeing with me.