Part 11

"Harry...Harry...Get up!" I scream when the covers are removed from my skin and I find myself dropping to the floor. Grumbling I stand up and send a glare at Tom. "Good, get dressed. Time to go to school."

Sighing, I walk bare naked to the bathroom. For the rest of summer Tom and I got closer and found we love reading and practicing magic a lot. We fought and sometimes he would let me win. We also have fucked but never when it is my heat. The twins sent letters asking how my life is going and I told them my master returned and it is going well. Even I didn't tell them who my handler is. Tom asked why the Twins were chatting about it and I informed him of their position as supervisors at school. Tom sent a letter to them informing them of who he is but didn't mention his name. He thanked the twins for looking out for me and sent them a sack each of gold coins.

Finished with the shower and all the other bathroom necessities, I gather the robes in the emerald before walking naked down to meet Tom. Due to being a horse most of the time when I am free, Tom wanted me to walk naked. He would always tell me if there is anyone that is coming so I may get dressed. The Malfoys did get punished and I know they hate my guts but they don't do anything in front of their dark lord.

I catch Tom looking me up and down without shame and I look away not wanting to get horny before we can leave. Tom will be riding me all through the journey but when I have to go that secret pass on the grounds, he will transport me away. We have done bareback riding so he won't slip off nor I will be uncomfortable with anything on me.

"Ready?" Tom taught me a few useful spells to shrink my trunk and summon them in the emerald with my robes.

"Yes." Tom opens the door and I walk out descending the stairs and shifting automatically. The silver collar has changed to an expensive emerald net collar that hangs before my breast. Straightening myself Tom hums and climbs on. Tapping his heels at my side, I trot around before running off when Tom taps once more. Shadow transporting to the woods halfway to Hogwarts, we emerge and run free. I neigh and run full speed nearly getting lost in the wind.

The Hogwarts Express can be seen down the valley we are on but I pay no attention to them. I run and run enjoying the fast speed and with the proper eating and exercise, this is nothing compared to full speed. Before going in the secret pass, I slow to a stop.

"Be good and if you are then at Christmas, you will not be able to walk for a week." I huff and look away due to blushing. Tom hugs my neck and I lower my head down returning the hug. Tom disappears and I walk in the secret pass and find myself at Hogwarts once again.

I shift and walk with some confidence in my stride. Entering the great hall I go over to Neville and my friends. The twins wave and I say hi to everyone that greets me. A nice welcome is much appreciated.

"Hi, Harry." Hermione and Ron greet me looking slightly glum.

"Hey, guys, what is wrong?" It doesn't take long for Hermione to start barking.

"Why haven't you told us about your creature inheritance? We are your friends, we deserve to know before anyone else!"

"Calm down Hermione and besides I don't need to say every single thing about me. How were your summers anyway?"

"It was fine but we still want to know who you will be choosing as a handler." I groan thinking the simple letter of me already having a handler is clear.

"I already told you I have already chosen a handler."

"Then who is it?" Hermione asks crossing her arms.

"And like I said in the letter I sent you guys, I am not obliged in telling. The only thing you should know is if I have a handler that is now properly taking care of me and that is that. Now please drop it and stop asking the same question." They quiet down and Dumbledore stands to announce something.