Part 8

"C'mon," Lucius clicks his tongue holding the chain connected to the one around my neck. I canter around in circles and remain quiet. Draco certainly has fucked me all night and then afterward forced me into my horse form and cleaned me. Brushed my fur and mane, washed my body, and placed horseshoes under my hooves. Draco then clicked a long leash to lead me to the backyard of the manor where a tall electric fence area is. I am now in the arena and Lucius is ordering me around.

Snack. "No slacking Potter!" I pick up the pace and due to doing this for thirty minutes, I feel tired. The chain flicks back signaling for me to stop. I pant softly with the exercise and Lucius nods. "Draco, go ahead. He is yours to do whatever."

Draco takes hold of the hand and the whip. He pulls the chain and I follow him back to the stall. He hooked the chain around a poll and disappears from view for a minute. I look at the shack and see instead of wood, there are cement walls to keep me from running out. The wood is only in my stall for the window. Other than that, thick steel doors with rune marks keep them locked but that is only for emergencies. There are barricades on the other side to keep the door from opening from the inside. Only on the outside.

"Alright Potter, let's get you saddled." I huff in surprise but freeze at the stern look my way. A black banket is first put on my back before a forest green and silver saddle lands on my spine. The straps are placed under my belly and tight so he doesn't fall off. The halter is put around my head and the silver bite is in my mouth. "Stay."

Where the hell am I supposed to go? I am chained against my will to a poll in my horse form saddled for a ride with a ferret. This could be funny if I didn't hate his guts so much. I do stretch my neck to eat a few oats and drink some water. Who knows how long we will be out? Draco returns in black tight pants with a white shirt and black tall boots. A riding crop in his right fist.

"Good." I could sidestep when he is climbing on but I know he will get me for that later by fucking me hard. To prevent it I remain stiff and have him climb on. He has a bit more pounds than the twins but is still managed to hold. His heels kick my stomach and I begin to walk forward. The door is opened by a house elf and the blinding summer sun comes into view. "Now let us ride."

Another harsher kick and I begin to run. I keep a steady and slow pace to save energy but when we make it to the tree line, he urges me faster. I pick up speed but with the harsher kicks, I spread my legs and do a full sprint. Not even halfway in and I am panting hard.

"C'mon Potter ya!" The riding crop hits my back leg and I feel it at that moment. The swirling magic inside me awaken and in the back of my mind, my female horse creature urged me faster.

I feel the magic spread through my body and my speed doubles. Flying through Draco has to clutch tight but he still urges me to continue. I jump over fallen logs and enjoy the wind in my hair. Draco uses the halter to lead me to the left and we jump over a bush, bursting out into the meadow. Running to the manor he guides me in and pulls harshly nearly cutting my tongue with the bite. I skid to a stop and have exhausted.

"Father! Mother! How was that?" I see Lucius and Narcissa I learned by asking Hermione, to walk in the shack.

"Wonderful. You might just be able to take him to school instead of being on that train." I focus on gathering my breathing. That was the first time I felt my magic awake like that and I loved it.

"Awe poor thing is heaving for breath. Now, Draco only when you go back to school will you ride him. Till then he shall only be pulling carts. Go and change while I have the house elves tack him for the part tonight." They are making me run to a part!?

Feeling my muscle tense under her hand she pats and pets me. "Sshh, dear. The cart is enchanted along with the tack. Just like an enchanted car. You won't be running like that." I relax hearing those words. The house elves come and remove the saddle off me. They lead me to the back of the shack where a black carriage is waiting. All it needs is a horse which is me. The house elves lift the shaft and place the strap on my back. Straightening the breast collar and strapping all other sorts of leather on my body until the reins are buckled with my halter. The belly girth under my chest is loose but not too much. The straps on my back near the rear levels and soon I am all done.

"Come now!" The left rein tightened while the right is loose guiding me to turn left toward the house. Draco, Lucius, and Narcissa get in the carriage, and the reins whip. I begin to trot but the reins snap some more. I begin cantering and running the carriage begins to lift along with my own body. I am flying but I still need to run.

Flying in the clouds we make it to another house where the minister is. I slow and we land slowly. My head is pulled and I stop pulling the carriage. The house elves kept me company while the Malfoys get out.

"Magnificent horse Malfoy." The minister walks forward and I neigh in a warning.

"Indeed she is." She!!? "A purebred black mare. Just trained her and soon she will be ready to breed."

I look away not wanting to hear anymore. Draco's head comes in view and I rear my head high neighing. Lucius turns his head along with the minister.

"Come now Draco, leave the female alone. You have given her enough attention as it is." Yeah, he has.

Draco chuckles and walks off as they enter the house. I am led off to the side where fresh oats are. I begin eating and find it is a small sack to not fill me up. I straighten my ears seeing a familiar old man. I neigh catching his attention. Oh please, Dumbledore helps me.

"Hello, girl." I paw the ground with my back left leg. I feel it then and there. I have no shaft just two holes. One to breed and the other to crap! I am a female. How is it I never noticed it before. "You are so beautiful. That looks heavy, lets's get rid of this."

Using the elder wand the chain is unclasped and it is moved to the tree. I look at Dumbledore who gives me a wink before walking into the house. I look behind me and see the carriage is further away. I can always count on Dumbledore. I rear back and run off saying the portkey and disappearing as I hit the treeline.

Appearing before the manor, I see a light open on the second floor. Who is in there? Shifting and putting my clothes on, I walk in and go up the stairs. I hear hissing and a faint voice.

"Ah! It is him. It is Harry Potter. Let him in worm tail." Tom! I enter the room and see a weird creature like Tom. Must be due to the soul fragments. "Look at that, it seems you came into your creature inheritance."

"Tom? What happened to you?" He rasps before telling me of the Horcruxes he made.

"A simple ritual potion can return me to my rightful look. Wormtail! Prepare the cauldron." I watch the sniveling man scurry around and soon the ritual begins. A bone of the father unwillingly stolen, flesh from the servant willingly given...

"And the blood of the creature mate given with loyalty." I slit my arm and the rat takes the blood dipping it in. Dumping the corpse in and some pain from my scar later and Tom Riddle in his young self appear. He looks at me and smiles which I return.

"Good job worm tail. My wand if you please." Giving his skull-looking wand, Tom gives a silver hand for worm tail to use. "Harry! I must apologize for my behavior. I did not know you would be a creature. Seeing that collar, I bet you have chosen a death eater as a handler and mate."

"Yes and I recommended for you to be my handler and mate. Would you want to?" I ask hoping for the best.

"Of course. Powerful wizards like us must stick together." He walks forward and I look up due to him being taller than me. His eyes look over my body but stop at my neck. I remember why and my hand moves to cover them. "No, you do not hide those from me."

The rage building behind those red eyes sends shivers down my spine. He lifts his hands and touches lightly my neck. I flinch at the contact to my sensitive neck. The burning and shocks never healed fully so it is raw on the skin. Looking deeply into my eyes I try to hide the pain but he notices it quickly. He may not be a seeker but he has the eyes of one.

"Who did this to you?" I gulp and spoke one word that has the cauldron explode.

"Malfoys."