Part 19

The last meeting one on one was with Sirius. It went amazing with catching up on how things have been. He told me he and Remus are getting married. I am happy for them and glad Sirius is not alone. I find it surprising seeing they are gay but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree since I love Tom. The only thing I did not admire or wanted to deal with is talking about the downfall of Tom. I know most of what Sirius has told me was coming from Dumbledore. I do not like my own godfather having to badmouth Tom through the influence of an old man.  After the meeting, I send a letter to Sirius saying he is no longer an option. Sirius even replied and said he understands and to keep the ring. It was a present, not a means of conviction. 

Glad there is no quarrel between Sirius and meI, I head out to graze. I freeze seeing that centaur again. He is getting bolder and bolder by waiting at the edge of the forest and right now, I am agitated. I want to know what is up with him. Marching over, he looks down at me with a dark haze over his eyes. I don't even want to know what emotion is linked to that haze.

"Mind if we can talk for a moment?" I ask keeping a distance away.

"Why haven't you done it before?" A thick rough voice speaks to me. His golden eyes lighten up from their desires.

"I remember the last time I was in the forest and Fenrir saved me, one of you said humans are not allowed to ride the centaurs. Humans are also not permitted in the forest. It should go both ways so why have you been trying to mount me?" I tell him crossing my arms over my chest.

"Female centaurs are rare so we improvise with mares. You also should have known your magical mare would attract us more. Magic has a way of heightening the senses of others. Wild instinct as well." He paws the ground and I won't lower my eyes to see what is between those back legs.

"Well, I am still learning. I did not know Iron would attract you more than a regular human." The centaur tilts his head to the side.

"You named your mare? We too name our horse half. Just like werewolves." I recall Remus's werewolf being called Padfoot.

"Did not see that. Anyway, the reason why I am here is to kindly ask you to stop trying to mount me. I already have so many humans after me it is a bit wilder with a centaur. No offense." 

"Hm, I accept the rejection. You should have just done this the first time to save you frantic panics." He chuckles.

"Well, you did catch me by surprise and I am not ready to be taken yet. So please stop coming to try and screw me." I hope this centaur understands.

"Very well. It had been an honor in being partly part of your game of finding a mate. Goodbye Harry Potter." He bows and walks off for good.

I sigh and relax finally done with this. I now can graze in peace but to be safe no other centaur will try to fuck me, I head to graze closer to the school. I even go into the courtyard near the tree to pick some leaves. 

"Harry!" I munch lifting my head to see Hermione running to me. Gulping I turn to face her.

"Hey Hermione, what is going on?" I ask unsure why she is in a panic. Flicking my tail my ears swivel to listen to our surroundings. That was just a squirrel.

"You have to come with me. Great news has been spread on the daily prophet. Come." Tilting my head confused, I shift, change, and follow her into the great hall.

"Hey Harry, you will like this," Seamus says walking to my left. What is so great!? I sit and look at the daily prophet.

"Voldemort has been spotted and is now being tracked down. Someone has seen him walking out of Diagon Alley earlier this morning from Borgin and Burks. He fled before Aurors can snag him but he is being tracked as we speak." No! 

I get up from my seat quickly and run out this can not be true. Tom would never do something so reckless. I have to make sure he is okay. Screw the competition and damn the consequences. Tom is mine. My handler and mate and nobody is going to get him. I rush out and shift into my horse form when I reach the courtyard. I did not see or expect Dumbledore to be prepared for this to happen. A gold magical lasso circles my head and before I can dodge it, it tightens around my neck. The magick shocks me and I neigh in pain. Not again!

"No! Tom!" I neigh out rearing on my back legs. "Dumbledore, I have to get to him!"

I try to tell him but I stop seeing the dark glint in his eyes. Dumbledore is not letting me go without consequences. The lasso is tight and if I pull hard it might choke me. 

"Harry, he can be a handler and mate but he is not an option."

I gawk at Dumbledore shocked. I knew he was turning evil and would go the extra mile to keep everyone on a leash but this is beyond what I expected. Snorting I pull but that rope still won't break. No, Tom, I have to get to him. I must. I dig my front hooves down and ask Iron to lend me her magic. I am not going down without a fight. Electricity surges through my veins and grabbing the rope with my teeth, I bite with magic making it snap.

I am free and I am going to save Tom. I run off and dodge all the other ropes and chains being thrown at me. What is this!? Trap and claim Harry Potter day? I spin and slam my hooves down sending a shock wave at everyone. The wave shoves them back and some get knocked out. Turning I head into the forest and use the shadows to teleport out of that castle. This is not a home if it turned into prison just for a rare creature like Iron.

I am coming for you, Tom. Hang on and wait for me. Please be okay when I get there.