thirty-four

🗓 19th march
📍amelia's house

amelia stevens

vinnie and i had just come back from miami, and were stopping by my family home before heading back to campus to pick up a few things. we have had a lovely and relaxing week away and my parents finally got to meet him and they absolutely adored him. "honey, i am so happy for you! vinnie is a beautiful boy and i can see how happy you two make each other.... why can't you guys make it official?" mom asks and i sigh, "mum, we are just waiting for the right move after nick and all" i try reason and she shakes her head, "nick has clearly moved on like all your other previous boyfriends after they break your heart, so why can't you do the same" and groaned annoyed with this conversation. "can we just drop it, vinnie and i really have to get back to campus" and she agree as we walked towards to the lounge where vinnie, dad and addi were waiting. "took your time! bryce said sway is hosting games night and we are all invited" addi exclaims picking her bags off the floor, we all said goodbye to our parents before leaving. "vinnie you are always welcomed here son" my dad brings him into a hug and vinnie thanks him. "come on vin before addi loses her shit" i laugh and get into the car as addi starts the ignition and make our way back to ucla campus.

it was only an hour and half drive back to campus with traffic, vinnie drove. "meet at sway's house at 6, bye love birds" addison exclaimed getting out of the car almost immediately and grabbed her bag and rushed towards the dorms, "well it seems her and bryce are back together" i laugh and do does vinnie, he had his hands resting in my leg, "i had an amazing trip with you amelia" and i blush at my name coming out of his mouth, "me too vin." he leaned forward to give me a kiss and leaned his forehead on mine, a tender moment between the both of us. "amelia?" vinnie whispered as he reaches for my hands and intertwines them together, "yes" i reply as i rub small circles and look up from our hands to look at him and he looked so handsome right now with the sunsetting behind him, "i know we are both waiting for the perfect time to make this official between us but i couldn't be more ready to ask this question having seen you with your family and having alone time with you this break and i was wondering if you would like to make this official and be my girlfriend" vinnie confessed and my cheeks flushed red and nodded as i let go of our hands to pull his face into a kiss, "yes vinnie" and we fall into rhythm. a knock broke us from our kiss, it was anthony and avani l, "aww cuties!"

we were all now in the sway house engaging with one another in a healthy competitive game of charades. it was a small event with just addi, bryce, josh, nessa, jaden, mads, anthony, avani, dixie and noah, vinnie and myself. "bryce you suck at charades, how does it feel to be at the bottom of the ladder right now" i tease and he flips me off, "oh shut up! sleep with one eye open little stevens" as he pulls addison closer to him and they fall into each other's arms. avani, dixie, anthony and noah were all in conversation with one another and i turn to face vinnie who was sitting beside me, "hey boyfriend, are you okay?" i smile and he turns to me with a smile, "hey girlfriend, couldn't be more okay and i am so glad i can finally call you mine" he sappily says as he pulls me onto his lap and i giggle, "eww sappy vinnie" i tease and he shuts me up with a little peck, avani makes contact with us and teases us, "eww get a room love birds" and everyone joins in laughter with one another. this moment here reminds me how much i love everyone in this room and how grateful to have them as friends.