thirty one

🗓 14th march
📍boy's dorm common area

vinnie hacker
it had been a couple days since the sway party and amelia and i being "couplely" together. things were going well, but we still had no labels and i think that is best considering how nick broke her heart, i had been with amelia almost everyday since their break up making sure she was not alone to get stuck in her mind. we were currently in the boys common room, with anthony, avani, dixie, noah, nailea and hub. she was leaning into my arms as everyone was chatting about what they were going to do during mid semester break, we were listening in but were playing with each other's fingers. "how about you meli, what's your plans?" avani directed and my ears perked as we had not discussed these plans, "it's a short break really, but addi and i were planning on driving home to see fam tomorrow for like 2 days then i don't know what we'd do for the rest of the week" amelia explains and i did not know she was leaving tomorrow. "vinnie?" anthony asked and i thought for a moment, "uh, i forgot we had one too be honest" i say, when in reality i was going to ask if amelia wanted to fly or take a trip to miami together but i guess i was too late to ask her. everyone falls back into random conversations here and there, i turn to amelia, "i didn't know you were planning on going back" i say and she smiles, "neither, but addi mentioned she wanted to go back for a few things and i said i join her as i had no prior plans" she explains and i nod disappointed, "why do you look so sad?" she asked as she rubs circles into my hands. i sigh, "i was going to ask if you wanted to go to miami together" i state and her eyes lit up, "really?!" and i nod and she sits there with her thinking face on. not even two minutes later she had a big grin on her face, "how bout you come with addi and me home and then we go to miami together?" she suggested and i could not be more happy to agree, "that actually sounds good" i say as i peck her lips. she almost immediately texts addi that i was joining them. "shit, i am meeting the parents already" i say in realisation, "they are going to love you don't stress" she comforts.

by now the girls have left for their dorms. it was just anthony, jack, kio and myself.
"guys.... amelia just invited me to drive down with her and addi" i blurt out and the boys eyes widened, "holy shit!!" kio screams and i look at him scared. "i am shitting my pants" i admit and the guys nodded, anthony comforts me, "meli and addi's parents are the coolest, they literally treat everyone like their own friends" and i nodded, "i hope i make a good impression, but then amelia and i are going to fly to miami for a few days" i excitedly state and the guys looked jealous. "mad invite" jack laughed off, as do anthony and kio, "send pics" kio laughed and i nodded. i get up to go start packing for the trip, still anxious about meeting amelia's parents.

i feel like throwing up

y?

im stressed about meeting ur parents

bestie they aint scary at all
trust me u are gonna be fine and plus addi loves you so they will too

but what if they dont

but they will

fine fine
i miss u

i miss u too but we have the next week together

and for that i cannot wait miss stevens
hot sun, roadtrip & i get to see u in a bikini
what more can a guy want

easy to please

im a simple guy what can i say

© heart-strings1 ©