seventeen

🗓 28th february
📍 amelia, avani & dixie's dorm

amelia stevens
"can't believe he asked you out" avani says in shock, which felt rude but i knew she did not mean it like that but it sure as hell put me in a mood, "what's so shocking about it? am i so hard to like?" i angrily replied and avani rolled her eyes and scoffed, "you know that's not true, do you not remember all the guys you got in highschool" she remarked in a tone which almost seemed mocking. "are you calling me a whore? not all of us can hold down a long term relationship like you, oh how we wanna be you? teach us" i replied in the same mocking tone, "you know i didn't mean that in that way" she said pissed off turning her back to me and dixie sat there is shock. "guys! are you seriously ignoring each other right now? guys we have the group thing, can y'all just talk it out" dixie tried to help, and avani turned to face her, "we were having a conversation but amelia can't have one right now she just wants to be a bitch" and i then turn to face dixie, "only cos she had the nerve to insinuate that i am some whore, she can't be happy for me" and dixie just groaned into her pillow. nai just sat there awkwardly, as she was closer with amelia but she was just becoming close.

 nai just sat there awkwardly, as she was closer with amelia but she was just becoming close

jack
we still on right?

jords
yaaa can't wait to just hang

vinnie
yesss

dixie
idk
avani and amelia aren't speaking to each other

anthony
WHAT
THEY DONT FIGHT
THEY HAVE ONLY FOUGHT TWICE IN THEIR WHOLE LIFE

dixie
make that three now

kio
why are they arguing

she called me a whore

avani
did not

insinuated my bad

avani
i just did not
stop being a bitch

dixie
see
they are sitting facing the wall so they don't have to look at each other

nai
it's so awkward in here rn
could cut the tension with a knife

vinnie
why are they fighting

avani
cos i asked her about her new bf

asked ?!!!
bitch u said "i can't believe he asked YOU out"
like why is it such a shock?? am i so not datetable??
then she scoffed and said "did you see how many bfs u had in highschool"
SORRY WE ARENT ALL LIKE U AND ANTHONY

kio
this is so stupid
shut up both of you! you both sound so stupid rn

avani
ha she does not me